Welcome New Members

• April 1, 2011 3:10 PM PDT
    newbe from wyoming just joined nice site and yes it is riding weather here at least the last few days rode tonite any ways fide safe to all
  • April 1, 2011 3:31 PM PDT
    You could ride here tonight, but it would be like taking a cold shower. Spring in the Pacific Northwest.
  • April 2, 2011 1:39 AM PDT
     I am glad to be a very new member of CycleFish. Everyone ride safe...but often!
  • April 2, 2011 2:27 PM PDT
    Signed up today....smiles
  • April 11, 2011 2:09 PM PDT
    Signed up today love the sight. South carolina is great it was 85 degrees today perfect riding weather put a few miles on the roadking today
    • 834 posts
    April 12, 2011 2:09 PM PDT
    Hey Percy, welcome to ya. Yep, this is a great site with great people. Love to come ride down in your area sometime. Never got to ride anywhere in the Southeast.
  • April 12, 2011 2:43 PM PDT
    Seems like riding weather is picking up all over. All I can say is, finally! Ride safe all and make the best of the good weather.
  • April 14, 2011 7:24 AM PDT
    Thanks AzRider lots of hills in my area. mountains about three hours away. I was in Phenoix in january for the first time it was awsome
  • April 17, 2011 5:27 PM PDT
    Just joined up. Great site! I look forward to making some new friends and exchanging views and info.
  • April 18, 2011 4:25 PM PDT
    Ready for some steady warm weather here in Arkansas! Ready to ride and really like the web site too!
  • April 19, 2011 12:11 PM PDT
    Hi people, new member here from Oak Creek, Wi. a suburb of Milwaukee for those of you who may not know.. Just bought myself a new ride a few weeks ago, so am anxiously awaiting good weather.. yea right.. not around here anytime soon!...lol Anyhow, looking to share tales of adventure from others who ride and or share pics, ideas, tips and biker wisdom. Ride safe, be free!
  • April 22, 2011 5:15 PM PDT
    Hello first night.....just I am just checking it all out to see what alll it has to offer. Seems like a lot. Hope to meet and befriend some new friends. thx for bothering to read this....if anyone did...lol.........take care, be happy, and good luck no matter your ventures.
  • May 2, 2011 6:20 AM PDT
    just found this site.
    Hi everyone
    i've been riding over 20 years.
    this looks like a good place to keep up with events.
  • May 8, 2011 8:37 AM PDT
    Hey everyone!! I joined this website last week!! There is so much info on this website,its good!
    • 0 posts
    May 8, 2011 8:49 AM PDT
    Gday all you newbies from Queensland Australia.This is a bloody rippa site with grouse people so enjoy..Oh yeah the newbies buy the first round of beers CHEERS BOOF
  • May 10, 2011 3:49 AM PDT
    Just dropped in to say Hi from southern California, land of year round riding. Here's hoping that springtime riding weather is here to stay for all of you!
  • May 10, 2011 7:51 PM PDT
    Hello from Alabama. Thanks for the social site for riders.
  • May 23, 2011 8:45 AM PDT

Hello everyone! I'm new here anyone from Northern ILL or Southern Wis? I'm 5 mins from the Wis State Line rd here. Send me a message, I'll reply LOL!
    Smiling,
    An
    n

• 567 posts
    May 23, 2011 12:57 PM PDT
    Greetings Ann from the Sunshine State. Well, make that the hot, HOT state. I hope you're enjoying some really great riding weather about now. Florida's summer has just about taken over here. It makes for some sweltering riding weather.
    I hope you can make some new CF rider friends from your neck of the woods.
  • May 23, 2011 1:04 PM PDT
    A big hello to everyone! I'm in North Carolina.
  • May 26, 2011 6:39 AM PDT
    Hello from Middle Tennessee.
  • June 4, 2011 5:19 AM PDT
    Hello Lucky
    My good friend Big John said this is the best  Biker Site on the internet & Big John would never say that if it wasn't true.
    Thanks
    Steve
    3D Customs

• 1364 posts
    June 5, 2011 11:48 PM PDT
    Welcome Steve, Big John is correct. This is a great place to hang out when your not on 2 wheels.
    • 16795 posts
    June 6, 2011 2:11 PM PDT
    Whenever anybody get's a chance check out Steve's work, it's way cool!
    http://3dcustoms.com/album/main.php
  • June 6, 2011 3:26 PM PDT
    The weather Burley Idaho has been wet to wetter but it's not my first scubba ride. Live To Ride In All Weather.