Welcome New Members

• February 21, 2011 10:53 AM PST
    Sure seems like a lot of people are signing up!! Welocme to all from North Carolina. Great bunch of people here, so enjoy.
  • February 22, 2011 8:56 AM PST

Hey!! Just arrived, wassup??????  

• February 22, 2011 10:04 AM PST
    Got about 4-5 inches of snow here in the eastern panhandle of WV. Rather strange considering I was riding in 72 degree weather last Friday =/
  • February 24, 2011 12:57 PM PST
    New member from TX. Great site, lots of useful information and great people! Hope to see some of you out on the road soon!
  • February 25, 2011 1:15 AM PST
    Got more snow here in Iowa, just finished a 15 inch snow storm, this sucks!!!! Spending my time still cleaning up bike and trike and redoing my VRODs exhaust system
  • February 25, 2011 2:06 AM PST
    New memeber from CA,
    Greetings all, TGIF!!! Have a great weekend!!! Life is short... Make fun of it!
  • February 27, 2011 7:04 AM PST
    Hi folks, my "username" speaks for itself..... almost.  I'm a candidate for the  New Jersey  State Assembly and I would sponsor legislation making you know what optional, you know when
    theessentialsteinforcongress2010.com/Easy_Rider.html
    ..........not to confuse anyone, (who me?) that link was last year, or the once upon a time that I was one of 435 people challenging rat fink incumbents.  I lost. Not this year.......with your help, this is the year "we let our freak flag fly" in NJ.  Please pass on the word.
    • 567 posts
    February 27, 2011 10:27 AM PST
    Greetings to all you new folks.
    I haven't been a member for all that long. But I'm sure we are all glad y'all have joined.
    Florida has been looking at sunny skies and temps in the 80s for a couple of weeks now. Its great riding weather down here AND its Bike Week time. Y'all come on down.

Bill
  • February 27, 2011 3:14 PM PST
    Welcome to all the newcomers to a great site, with a great bunch of people. Warming up (I think) here in North Carolina. Ride safe and watch out for Georgia if you are heading to Daytona!!
  • March 2, 2011 4:53 AM PST
    I just thought that I would stop in here and say hello. I'm new to the group; not new to motorcycles though.
  • March 2, 2011 4:53 AM PST
    I just thought that I would stop in here and say hello. I'm new to the group; not new to motorcycles though.
  • March 4, 2011 5:05 AM PST
    Whats up all. This is The Smokin' Moose in Fort Payne AL. Wanted to get some bikers in to hang out and maybe have a bike show or rally at my establishment. Man we're just minutes from Desoto State Park and Little River Canyon. 10% discount to all bikers and $1.00 Naty light. We have awesome steaks, seafood and froglegs also!! Can anyone help me with this??
  • March 10, 2011 2:40 AM PST
    Hi All! New here from NH Seacoast ~ Almost time to ride~
  • March 10, 2011 3:34 AM PST
    Hello all from NC. Watchin' some heavy duty thunder storms roll in right now....but weekend is supposed to be clear! Ride on!
    • 33 posts
    March 14, 2011 4:04 AM PDT
    Hi guys. I had to change my user name and I think the only way to do it was delete old, and new. So, it's me (formerly BullDogJim) now MadDogJim. This is in an attempt to reduce confusion (for me) on all this internet stuff.

Only bad thing is I lost all my "friends" so, if you want the friend thing, send me a request
    Thanks
  • March 16, 2011 2:47 PM PDT
    I've been coming around here for a couple or three weeks. Hello from the North Left Coast.
  • March 17, 2011 12:10 AM PDT
    Hello everyone! I live a ittle north of Dallas, and although I started riding late in life (three years ago) I am out as often as I can (daily transportation, weekend rides, rallies, bike nights, and long rides in the summer with my brothers.) Looking forward to meeting other members.
    • 3006 posts
    March 17, 2011 3:48 AM PDT
    Welcome All you newbiesI'm from N Cal .. the weather is unsettled to put it mildly,if it rains anymore this year,gonna start building an ark!!! fortunately today we are looking at some overcast crud,yet no rain till....tomorrow...yuck..at least it aint snow rite??...
  • March 24, 2011 2:39 PM PDT
    Hi ya'll.... Just moved to Ga. from MI. Love'n the roar down here ! Would love to meet *like minded people~
    • 5419 posts
    March 26, 2011 2:33 AM PDT
    Welcome to all the new people here. We have some really good people here at CycleFish, so browse around, get to know us and enjoy the site.

Hey Debbie, I see you would like to meet like minded people. Problem is many of us have lost our minds completely!!!
  • March 26, 2011 5:55 AM PDT
    Hello everyone. Glad to join the ride. I'm in western North Carolina in the heart of the Smoky and Blue Ridge Mountains. Blue Ridge Parkway is practically in my back yard, the Dragon's just a hop over the hill. If you're coming this way, maybe I can help you find what you're looking for.
  • March 27, 2011 11:26 AM PDT
    Just signed up, and yeah its still cold in Jersey too. 28 degrees this morning, what happened to that 70 degree day we had a few weeks back. soon I hope
  • March 30, 2011 1:15 PM PDT
    Hello to all my brother and sister riders. This is my first day on the site. I am finding a lot of interesting stuff here. I am Tem from the Detroit, Michigan area. I am ready for the sunshine to come and stay. I have taken a ride here and there this season already. I am an everyday rider so, I am more than ready for this season. Any Detroit area people on here I welcome your friend requests. Ride smart, and have fun.
  • April 1, 2011 4:06 AM PDT
    I just joined and love the site. Thanks Lucky.
  • April 1, 2011 4:10 AM PDT
    Welcome to the site from North Carolina. Mother nature is throwing her last at us (I hope) and we should be into the consistant GOOD weather soon. Ride safe and enjoy the site.