Welcome New Members

• 5417 posts
    March 2, 2009 2:33 AM PST

Just wanted to take a minute to welcome you as a new member to CycleFish.  As you can probably see we are still adding lots of stuff to our new site and are really excited about things to come.

But, this site is mainly going to consist of content provide by our users, like you.  So the more you contribute by doing things like uploading photo albums, contributing to the forum, making friends, starting blogs, entering events, etc, the better the site will be for everyone who rides.

If you ever have any questions or problems with the site, just let me know.

• March 5, 2009 5:31 AM PST
    Hello Lucky, sure like the website. Looking forward to reading the fourm and participating. I have a Vulcan 1500 with over 80,000 on the clock and and Electra Glide with 60,000 plus, the wife and I like to ride and camp. We pull a Aspen camper and get to meet some really great people. Take care and ride safe

Gecko
    SCRC, COC, AMA
    USAF Retired
    Austin Texas
    • 5417 posts
    March 5, 2009 8:35 AM PST

Welcome GECKO,

Thanks for joining the site.  Just love to hear when someone really rides thier bike(s) like you do.  We put a ton of miles on our bike too, and look to put on a lot more once our last kid moves out

Hope you enjoy it here and if you ever need anything, just send me a message.

• March 10, 2009 8:59 AM PDT

Hello Everyone,

I'm just joined from Utah!

• 910 posts
    March 11, 2009 5:56 AM PDT
    Hello from Massachusetts!
    • 5417 posts
    March 11, 2009 6:07 AM PDT
    Hello AdventureGirl,

Do you have riding weather yet in Mass?
  • g
    March 11, 2009 7:05 AM PDT
    its good we us in scotland ,just the start of bike sesion
    • 910 posts
    March 11, 2009 7:26 AM PDT
    we had it for a weekend before more rain and snow.. but it's just around the corner I can feel it. :-)
    • 910 posts
    March 11, 2009 7:27 AM PDT
    ... or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
  • March 13, 2009 2:37 PM PDT
    Welcome frizhog,

How's the weather out there in KY? Riding weather?
    • 18989 posts
    March 19, 2009 9:02 PM PDT
    SE PA riding weather has been fair. Not enough yet rain to wash the last salt deposit off the roads. So Rex is still waiting. I REALLY hate salt dust in places I can't clean.
    • 910 posts
    March 31, 2009 2:49 AM PDT
    Welcome kbaydave... Looking forward to hearing about those rides.
    • 5417 posts
    March 31, 2009 3:11 AM PDT

Working in Palau.. not sure what you do for a living, but even if I was working in Palau, I would still call it vacation - lol

Welcome to the site!!!

• March 31, 2009 4:59 AM PDT
    Welcome kbaydave! Where in Hawaii do you live when you're home?
  • April 2, 2009 5:10 AM PDT

Hi lucky,also a real rider here.I have an '05 honda vtx 1300c that i have put 48,000 mile on.I love to ride and i ride as much as i can.Though i go to some of the rallyies i prefer to just hit the road and see what it brings me.

• 5417 posts
    April 2, 2009 5:20 AM PDT

Welcome Daniel,

Always nice to here that people are still riding their bikes.  There are way too many people that buy them as status symbols and spend more time telling people they have one, than they do riding it.

I do love the rallies, but I agree there is nothing better than getting on the bike with a good friend at your side and just going, no destination, no route...just time. I have found some of the best bars and places to eat that way, and discovered areas within a couple hundred miles of home I never knew existed.

Again, welcome and enjoy.

• 910 posts
    April 2, 2009 6:52 AM PDT
    Hey kbdave you've just made me want to move to Palau! I've always wanted to visit Hawaii, but with all you just wrote I could easily see spending a lifetime there. These people you met sound interesting. I'll be sure to google them for more. As for camp gear I got some great suggestions from other users here, some of those tips are in the forum I created so that I could ask advice for my road trip. I think cycleridge was the user who had a very useful checklist on his site (I'm hoping I just gave credit to the right user on that one) that will serve as a nice baseline for you.
  • April 6, 2009 8:34 PM PDT
    Hey all, Ray here. Will be updating my profile over the next couple days. Looks like a great site.
    Looking forward to uploading some pics of all my adventures.
    See ya around,
    Ray
    • 5417 posts
    April 7, 2009 2:17 AM PDT
    Welcome Ray, Nice to have you here!!!!
    • 18989 posts
    May 20, 2009 10:49 AM PDT
    Welcome new friends to the great site that never ends, Come inside, come inside.... (sorry EL&P)
  • May 20, 2009 3:42 PM PDT
    Hello all , from vino country napa ca. spoke with you a couple times lucky . Will be stopping by to shake your hand at the redwood run . I am fortunate to be rollin in with two of my sons and a friend from the netherlands ! Ride safe ya all !
    • 212 posts
    May 21, 2009 9:13 AM PDT
    Hello from the okie state! Riding weather is getting really good, can't wait to take off this weekend for the first big weekend of the year. Great site ,glad I found it. Be safe
    • 18989 posts
    May 21, 2009 12:21 PM PDT
    Welcome and
    Hey, I lived in Midwest City for two years, Tinker AFB. Love your state, except for the drivers when it snows.
    • 212 posts
    May 21, 2009 2:10 PM PDT
    Wow, what a small world. I work right by Tinker. Crazy weather here huh? Have a good weekend
  • May 25, 2009 5:12 AM PDT
    Hello everybody.  Just joined and love what I see.  Look forward to conversing with all and sharing the various bikes.  I own a Suzi and love it.  No it is not a Harley, but I love just the same.  Hope to meet those in the Atlanta area and do some cruising.  I like easy riding away from the hustle of the city.