Extended Warranties for any motorcycle

• April 14, 2010 1:37 PM PDT
    Brothers & Sisters,

I've been trying to find extended warranty offered for any motorcycle by other companies (other than Harley).  My Harley Warranty expired & I was told by dealer, I cannot get Harley's extended warranty, again, once it expires.  Thank you.
    • 5417 posts
    April 15, 2010 2:34 AM PDT
    Wow, you're right, it is almost impossible to find a third party that handles motorcycle extended warranties. I am pretty darn good at finding things on the internet,so I figured I would try to help you out and see what I could find. Well what I found is it is pretty easy to get an extended warranty on just about anything except motorcycles, jet skis, and snow mobiles.

You can easily get an extended warranty on any make or model car, or truck...you can even get an extended warranty on your washer, dryer or pool filter...but not a motorcycle.

Maybe someone else here knows something I can't find.
  • April 15, 2010 3:50 AM PDT
    After clicking on more than thirty "Motorcycle Extended Warranty sites" this is the first one that MIIGHT have some potential. I'm wore out.

www.uswceagle.com/powersports_mfg.php
  • April 15, 2010 4:03 AM PDT
    I believe you dealer is an idiot or told you a bold faced lie. Harley will sell extended warranties on any Harley that has less than 50K miles and is not older than 10 years old from date of first sold when new.

However I have found that "most" of the engine mods done to Harley's once someone purchases them will void the extended warranty so like Joe Peschi said in the first Lethal Weapon... "They PHUCK you at the drive through!"

But if you find that the extended warranty you paid for is not going to be of value to you, you can cancel it for the pro-rated amount for the number of months left on the period you purchased. I did that with my wife's Dyna once we decided we were going to sell it a few years ago when she was unemployed.
  • April 15, 2010 9:43 AM PDT
    Flatlander wrote...
    After clicking on more than thirty "Motorcycle Extended Warranty sites" this is the first one that MIIGHT have some potential. I'm wore out.

Thanks Flatlander, good info!

• 22 posts
    June 16, 2019 5:10 AM PDT

[blockquote]Jump said:

Flatlander wrote...

Thanks Flatlander, good info!

[/blockquote]

Nice to see you here. Good Motorcycle Extended Warranty sites.

Thanks for sharing.

• 4 posts
    July 11, 2019 9:30 AM PDT
    Was able to get an exstended warranty for 3 years on my 2017 victory highball when i bought it from the dealer used.