user name ?

• 601 posts
    April 7, 2010 7:55 AM PDT
    Where did you get your user-name, what do's it signify...also your personal picture.

My user name is to remember Rory Gallagher (R.I.P) a blues musician and a neighbour,

My picture is at Midpoint  Cafe in Adrian, Texas in 2007 while I was Riding Route 66
    • 1 posts
    April 7, 2010 7:57 AM PDT
    I'm not that clever.
    • 1516 posts
    April 7, 2010 7:57 AM PDT
    Self-explanitory for me... I have a little Boston Terrier that I call Lil Dog and a little turtle I call .... get this.. little girl. I am not good at this name thing!!
    • 601 posts
    April 7, 2010 8:03 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...
    I'm not that clever.

You have got to be Irish with a sense of humour like that...............I love it
  • April 7, 2010 8:04 AM PDT
    Retired Military Sargeant E-7 Platoon Sgt Infantry USA
    • 1364 posts
    April 7, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    Nickname from high school, Never lost it for one reason or another
    • 21 posts
    April 7, 2010 8:12 AM PDT
    mine is fairly obvious!! (Im about as creative as KAthy) ha ha!
  • April 7, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
    DEFense CONditioning....it's the name of my little school of shooting back and feeling good about it.......also stands for Defense Ready Condition, our National Defense status indicator...DEFCON 1, etc.
    • 5417 posts
    April 7, 2010 8:31 AM PDT
    It's tattooed on my arm!!! Was a nickname given to me back in high school. Just seemed when something went real wrong, I was the one who usually came out ok, so everyone just started calling me Lucky.

Or, it could be because I have Laura!!!!
    • 2072 posts
    April 7, 2010 8:32 AM PDT
    I ride a Boulevard and like to just cruise........................... The pic...... speaks for itself !!!
  • April 7, 2010 8:51 AM PDT
    Howard G. Stedman, Suzuki Boulevard C90, cuts to hgsC90 Basic Me, Retired and relaxed, just don't get excited or frantic. I don't need a name to represent me now but I have used tags to avoid contacts. 6' 4" 230 at 18 yrs In the service it was "Tiny". When manufacturing fibreglass race car parts it was "Bull". Racers don't have hours. Did installations at 3;30 am., 9:00pm and 1:00 pm. by appointment. I gave office hours and had a machine to take calls. "Bull" was not in the phone book..
    • 352 posts
    April 7, 2010 8:54 AM PDT
    The Bull Dog is a tatoo on my arm from the tour I did in the Marines a bunch of years ago...

- Semper Fi
    • 1780 posts
    April 7, 2010 9:16 AM PDT
    Just a nickname during the war
    Night Dragon
  • April 7, 2010 9:39 AM PDT
    G2< my company / Patrick< my name
  • April 7, 2010 9:42 AM PDT
    Steveo, my name, bass, the instrument I play, 59, the year I was born....
  • April 7, 2010 9:45 AM PDT
    Hambone... given to me by an old girlfriend when she was horny.
    • 1780 posts
    April 7, 2010 10:15 AM PDT
    hambone wrote...
    Hambone... given to me by an old (BLIND) girlfriend when she was horny.

Now that looks better
    Dragon

• 513 posts
    April 7, 2010 10:23 AM PDT
    Used to be Dynamite because I used to like to blow things up, but died out when I left school.
    Was setting up an internet account one night and had a few too many beers and thought I would use my old nickname and typed in Dynamike instead and did not notice. At the time I had a dyna wideglide so it sorta stuck, just got shortened to Dyna then after a while.

I don't really care what people call me just so long as it is not to early in the morning. LOL!
  • April 7, 2010 10:24 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    hambone wrote...

Now that looks better
    Dragon

Deaf Dumb Blind and Stupid they all still have hands old man... 

• 513 posts
    April 7, 2010 10:32 AM PDT
    hambone wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    hambone wrote...

Now that looks better
    Dragon

Deaf Dumb Blind and Stupid they all still have hands old man... 
     "once they are breathing"   is a quote that springs to mind!
  • April 7, 2010 10:37 AM PDT
    Shadow is my cool biker chick name and that is what I ride for now.
  • April 7, 2010 10:40 AM PDT
    Mine came from a really stupid thing I did as a teenager. I was pretty good in track, especially the high jump, which is what made me attempt to jump over a VW Bug coming at me at about 25 mph. I ran at it, while it headed toward me and I stumbled right before it got there. I was off balance and couldn't jump, but I guess it was hard to tell if you were watching. The last thing you hear on the video, just before me running head on into a moving car, was three of my friends yelling...yep you guessed it..."JUMP".
  • April 7, 2010 10:40 AM PDT
    Shadow3829 wrote...
    Shadow is my cool biker chick name and that is what I ride for now.

So what about the 3829???

• 0 posts
    April 7, 2010 10:42 AM PDT
    GaryTJ is the name given to me. Gary is my name and a TJ (jeep wrangler) is what I was driving when given it. I could be 4 states away from home, in the middle of the mountains and people would recognize me by my Jeep.
  • April 7, 2010 10:44 AM PDT
    My real name is Horst but hard to pronounce in the English language. Was nicknamed Hoss back in public school and stuck since. 1584 speak for itself. Size of my HD motor.