Lost insterest because it took so long

• 1780 posts
    March 20, 2010 1:23 PM PDT
    This is something I feared would happen with my patches, because it took so damn long for the manufacture to make the patches, many people lost insterest. What I had hoped would be a great cause was lost to a slow manufacture. This pisses me off, but what can I do, the manufacture has my money and I have a shit load of Patches. If anyone would actually like a patch or 2 or 5 or whatever just send me your address. It will cost you nothing. If you would like the reason I made these patches you may send me a personal message and I will respond back to you.

I would like to thank the people that hung in there and waited for their patch
    Thank you so much for caring and beliving in my mission, you are true friends

THE NIGHT DRAGON

• March 20, 2010 1:26 PM PDT
    Are you serious? People that said they wanted them now do not? I don't get that at all...the cause remains to same and purpose is right so wtf? Malissa and I will pay for a bunch of them to help off set the cost just say the word!
  • March 20, 2010 1:39 PM PDT
    Dude I'll pay for a bunch myself and hand them out to my friends. No reason for you to go in the hole on this.
  • March 20, 2010 2:38 PM PDT
    tell me what you need, i'll do what i can to make it happen on my end! i got some friends.
  • March 20, 2010 3:25 PM PDT
    Dragon, Put me down fer a half dozen. NO, I don't want no blasted free ones. PM on the way.....
  • March 20, 2010 3:32 PM PDT

I've got a bunch of friends that will love these. Send me a chunk and I'll happily give you some dough for it. A good cause shouldn't be lost to ADD.
  • March 20, 2010 3:41 PM PDT
    Won't see a bro stuck. I'm in for a handfull.
  • March 20, 2010 3:56 PM PDT
    there ya go dragon! not everyone lost interest. c'mon people, a few extra days and you bail on a brother?
    • 1516 posts
    March 20, 2010 4:04 PM PDT
    I love the Cyclefish people.. they are the best of the best.. I will help too.. just let us know dragon.. you are here for us, we are here for you!!!!
  • March 20, 2010 4:50 PM PDT
    I'll buy one too
  • March 20, 2010 4:56 PM PDT
    Sent ya a pm
    • 2072 posts
    March 20, 2010 5:01 PM PDT
    Man, I am so friggin' sorry to hear this................... I'll take a dozen just let me know what ya need $$$$ I THINK IT IS A DAMN AWESOME IDEA YOU CAME UP WITH !!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW THE REST !!!
  • March 20, 2010 11:18 PM PDT
    i'm still in for mine ,put a few extra in shipment and I will pass them out ,will send you a payment also
    • 1780 posts
    March 21, 2010 12:18 AM PDT
    WOW what a response ....sorry if I seem bumbed out.....It wasn't the money part really that got me down a bit, it was the cause I feel got lost with the slow ass manufacture. Like everybody knows when someone is high on an idea or plan you have to act quickly to keep the insterest up. Well because it took so long to get the patches made I feel like maybe some people just lost insterest in the concept and reason for wearing the patch.
    Anyway enought whinning.....Thank's everyone for you response and concern.
    True Brothers and Sisters to the end
    Dragon
    • 1 posts
    March 21, 2010 12:19 AM PDT
    Hang in there Dragon all is not lost.
    • 1780 posts
    March 21, 2010 12:57 AM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Man, I am so friggin' sorry to hear this................... I'll take a dozen just let me know what ya need $$$$ I THINK IT IS A DAMN AWESOME IDEA YOU CAME UP WITH !!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW THE REST !!!

Thanks BlvdCruiser I think it's moving a little better now.....appreciate your comments
    Dragon
  • March 21, 2010 1:31 AM PDT
    I thank you for the quick responce and support your stand fully..I would hate to see a biker recieve the notice that the west coast security Guards got at the sub Station..
    • 910 posts
    March 21, 2010 1:37 AM PDT
    Dragon, we love you brother. You have our support.
  • g
    March 21, 2010 1:58 AM PDT
    top job ,from a top bloke ,well done dude .
  • g
    March 21, 2010 2:00 AM PDT
    i might not take one ,only because i dont wear patches ,but i think its great u are doing this for all the folks that do wear patches ,good work ,ur a good guy ,u have me in ur corner dude .
  • g
    March 21, 2010 2:17 AM PDT
    WHAT I WILL SAY THOUGH ,ma wife says the same to me ,lol
  • g
    March 21, 2010 2:18 AM PDT
    thought this was going to be some sort of sex problem post ??
  • March 21, 2010 2:26 AM PDT
    A true cause is never a lost cause.......

Hang in there, you got my support from Northern Ireland
    • 1780 posts
    March 21, 2010 2:41 AM PDT
    Thanks everyone will get these new ones in the mail tomorrow
    Dragon
    • 601 posts
    March 21, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    don't lose heart Dragon, slowly, slowly, catchee monkey ! ...