Early spring ride

• March 4, 2010 5:19 AM PST

Gonna head out for a few. Its a beautiful day, sun shining, bout 40 degrees. After the week I have had at work I need it.

• March 4, 2010 6:11 AM PST
    hope you enjoy.. 40's here also took a short ride... it was nice saw a few bikes out
  • March 4, 2010 7:23 AM PST
    Gotta love it when you pull up to the pumps and the vehicle next to you is a truck towing snowmobiles.
  • March 4, 2010 1:10 PM PST
    It broke 60 degrees here today and I was stuck at work.
  • March 4, 2010 1:22 PM PST
    minion wrote...
    It broke 60 degrees here today and I was stuck at work.
     Hey brother I feel ya! Hate when that happens!
  • March 4, 2010 2:05 PM PST
    You know kids have snow days for schools, why cant we have sun days??????? Come on people, if kids get the day off to play in the snow WE should get days off to ride in the sun!!!!!!
  • March 6, 2010 12:52 AM PST
  • March 6, 2010 12:58 AM PST
    I was working in the garage last night - rolled the bike outside to have room. Had to take a half hour ride just to get it back in the shed. It was a beautiful night in the OK panhandle, 50+ degrees and the winds were light.
  • March 6, 2010 3:17 AM PST
    Neede a loaf of bread and the store is just down the block but the bike needed "Fresh Fuel" so I put 51 miles on for bread..?? 71 and sunny Just gotta do it.
    • 6 posts
    March 6, 2010 3:44 AM PST
    its amazing how long it takes to get to the walmart thats 3 miles away from me! Traffic in Warren can be BAD!LOL
    • 6 posts
    March 6, 2010 3:44 AM PST
    its amazing how long it takes to get to the walmart thats 3 miles away from me! Traffic in Warren can be BAD!LOL
  • March 6, 2010 4:19 AM PST
    Had a good little ride today. only about 45 but was nice to get out. Lots of pot holes!................
  • March 6, 2010 4:40 AM PST
    40 here also.i got the ole silverwing out.it was awesome!i got rid of my p.m.s.(parked motorcycle syndrome).headed back out for another ride
  • March 6, 2010 11:16 PM PST
    Springer98 wrote...
    Had a good little ride today. only about 45 but was nice to get out. Lots of pot holes!................

Ya got a little pavement with your potholes too?

• March 7, 2010 11:55 AM PST
    MiParamedic wrote...
    Springer98 wrote...

Ya got a little pavement with your potholes too?

Just a little.

• 6 posts
    March 7, 2010 12:01 PM PST
    'bout 100 miles on the bike this weekend, that was fun. Had a really strange problem with the bike for about the last 20 or so. NOT fun lol. No clue what was wrong, bike was acting "cold," wouldn't stay running without the choke out about 1/2 way, so it was like driving with the throttle locked in place. SUCKED!
  • March 7, 2010 1:34 PM PST
    near 50 today road to indiana today 160miles. great to be out!
  • March 7, 2010 1:51 PM PST
    We made upper 40's and very sunny, but Im stuck at work for 24 hours :-( But tomorrow suppose to top 50
  • March 9, 2010 1:03 AM PST
    Got im my first 100 mile day yesterday!!!!!!!!
  • March 9, 2010 1:20 AM PST
    Rode both of the Harleys yesterday. Tried to fire up the Indian and it said no! Heading for 60 today. Gotta get the Indian running, the brother inlaw is coming up from Dallas next month and wants to ride with us! Indian = Cold-Natured Iron Horse!!! Must be a fuel problem from sitting all winter????? Sarge...
  • March 9, 2010 2:36 AM PST

Saturday I took a short ride and ended up out by Buckley, WA and this is what I saw. A guy is in the process of making this beautiful carving. This is still in progress, but I think it's beautiful and thought  would share.

This is my first time uploading pictures here, so let's hope it works.

• March 9, 2010 3:18 AM PST
    It finally stopped raining here in central CA, yesterday was in the 60's, got to ride to work for the first time in weeks! Went out for a putt at lunch & then took the long way home. More rain this week, I know it's not as bad as the snow in the rest of the country, but it's still a pain in the ass. Looking forward to spring & lots 'o riding!
  • March 9, 2010 3:26 AM PST
    We are supposed to get a few days of rain and ot be truthful I cant wait. Get the salt off the roads
  • March 9, 2010 4:54 AM PST
    Neat photos Road! I am hoping for a good rain also, Supposed to start tonight for two days!
  • March 9, 2010 7:27 AM PST
    Started cleaning the garage today and had to move the bike, so down the road we went. First ride of the season!!! Woo Hoo!!! I had a trooper on my butt for the last 5 miles. I was waiting for the lights to go on, but he kept on going when I pulled off the main road. Thank you!!