CycleFish on My iPhone

• June 24, 2009 11:03 AM PDT
    I was out and about this weekend and while waiting for a buddy decided to check out CycleFish on my iPhone.  Don't know if anyone else has tried it on an iPhone, or any other mobile browser, but the site works great.  I could use every feature including logging in and checking messages.  I have been on some sites and they either look like crap on the small screen, or just don't work right.  But not CycleFish, worked just like I was at home.

Good job Lucky.
    • 2 posts
    June 24, 2009 5:04 PM PDT
    I just checked it on my BlackBerry and looks good and works good there two. I have got to say for the amount of features, functions, and interactivity this site has, it is put together rock-solid. I have never seen anything not work on CycleFish. It doesn't matter if I run it at home, on my laptop, my old piece of crap computer at work, and now on my phone.
  • June 25, 2009 9:42 AM PDT
    Huh, you young'ens these days. I was pretty excited when we finally got a rotary dial on our house phone and we didn't have to tell the operator who we wanted to call. Now talking is the least popular thing to do with a phone.
    • 5419 posts
    June 26, 2009 2:51 AM PDT
    Thanks Guys, I try to make sure that CycleFish works anywhere and everywhere.
  • June 29, 2009 1:52 AM PDT
    Lucky,

You are doing a GREAT job with the website...Keep it up!!!
    • 277 posts
    July 1, 2009 4:44 PM PDT
    I am iPhone challenged. Lucky got me an iPhone for Mother's Day and since I'm not good with it, he wants it for himself now!
  • January 11, 2010 8:34 AM PST
    Just checked it out on my mobile phone. I am impressed on how fast it loads compared to other sites. But I will probably never view it when I'm on the road...nothing personal, I don't even take phone calls or check messages until I get home.
    • 834 posts
    January 11, 2012 1:19 PM PST
    Hey Lucky and crew. Every thought about an actual CycleFish App so we can upload pictures and stuff from the road?
    • 5419 posts
    January 12, 2012 6:47 AM PST
    I had that toward the top of my to do list, then I found that CF works really well on most smart phones as is, so I moved it down a bit.

I do still want to make a mobile version that allows you to do simple things without all the graphics, and yes doo mobile uploads.

Hopefully this spring!
    • 9 posts
    January 12, 2012 7:25 AM PST
    Just got my new phone, and still haven't figured IT out yet...as soon as I do, I'm gonna see if it will get CF. I'm pretty sure it will, cause it gets that "other social network"...lmao

Ride Free
    Tweek