Pray for start up Biker Church

• February 9, 2010 12:51 PM PST
    Hello I desire your prayers for the Bikers Under Grace Biker Church in Seminole, Ok. God has called me to do this after over 35 years of ministry.
    I know God is going to bring lots of people to Christ Jesus and HIs love through this ministry. Be in prayer for the Biker Sundays that we are sponsoring. We are looking for people lives to be changed and loved.
  • February 9, 2010 12:53 PM PST
    our prayers are with u
  • February 15, 2010 12:56 PM PST
    What a great thing you are doing. We had a Unity Biker Church run out here in Carson City back in Oct. Small gathering but what a group of people I met. The Love of Christ was awesome. We had craft booths and a religions band. We rocked Jesus for hours. What a great day. I will pray for your success and fast growth for your church. I would come if ya weren't so darn far away. May God Bless your venture with his Best Blessings.
    • 6 posts
    February 15, 2010 1:02 PM PST
    Praying that the wind carries the right souls into your lives! Blessings!
  • February 26, 2010 10:51 PM PST
    Hi! I'm am CMA and know how great of thing you are undertaking. But if God hadn't wanted you to do this He would have not laid it on your heart.All my prayers be with you.
    Blessings Rocker
    • 467 posts
    February 27, 2010 1:55 AM PST
    You will be in our hearts and prayers! I, too, would love to be there were it not for the distance, but you would not have been given this task if there were not a need and you were not able.
    Blessings!
    • 2072 posts
    February 27, 2010 2:53 AM PST
    AWESOMENESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 277 posts
    February 27, 2010 3:07 AM PST
    You're in my prayers....
  • February 27, 2010 3:09 AM PST
    Growing a church in this Lenten season has to carry some special blessings! May God guide your efforts and prayers! May his blessings be upon you and your calling!
  • g
    February 27, 2010 5:26 AM PST
    ?!!
  • July 7, 2010 4:14 PM PDT
    I agree in prayer that God will lead you in the direction you should go!
    • 834 posts
    July 9, 2010 3:00 AM PDT
    Hey Tom, with all these great positive energy, I hope your Church is coming along.
  • July 9, 2010 1:49 PM PDT
    Prayers to you,...ride safe.
    • 9 posts
    October 31, 2010 12:08 PM PDT
    I'm sending a prayer that Church is still going strong. I don't see any more recent activity, since 4 months ago. May the Lord bless and keep you, in this new home for HIM. Thanks for giving back, tis a call few are willing to heed.
    Ride Free
  • April 27, 2011 3:00 PM PDT
    Pastor Tom let me know how the church is going we have a biker church in Sulphur,La.
    • 202 posts
    May 5, 2011 9:42 AM PDT
    God is good!