All good (?) things gotta come to an end.............

• 2072 posts
  • February 9, 2010 12:53 PM PST
    ah well... I got tired of Sr's mouth, Jr's pissy attitude and Mikey's antics a LONG time ago. When someone told me that Jr had left, I was like huh???
    • 2072 posts
    February 9, 2010 1:09 PM PST
    Yea, I agree............... Became nothing more than a damn soap opera !!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1161 posts
    February 9, 2010 1:18 PM PST
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Yea, I agree............... Became nothing more than a damn soap opera !!!!!!!!!!!!

if I wanted drama I would have stayed married...  lol
    • 5419 posts
    February 9, 2010 1:24 PM PST
    Yep, it was ok the first couple of years when you got to see lots of building with a little Jr - Sr back and forth for entertainment. But lately, you're lucky to see 5 minutes of bike building in a show.

I think they should give Vinny a show. He just keeps his mouth shut and builds!!!
  • February 9, 2010 1:48 PM PST
    i quit watching a long time ago, i couldn't stand all the bitching.
  • February 9, 2010 2:37 PM PST
    I agree with Lucky, give Vinnie a show he actually builds bikes!
  • February 9, 2010 3:17 PM PST
    Seriously! And Vinny put up with being in the shadow of all that whining and fighting. HIS work should've drawn the attention.
  • February 9, 2010 9:55 PM PST
    I would like to see a show with Vinny and Nubbs the painter just doing there thing without all the drama and made up dead lines. Early on Nubbs was the one that made the bikes look good. The shit head Tuddles get big and leave the true artist that made them behind.
  • February 9, 2010 10:51 PM PST
    Same ol' crap gets boring after a while no matter what it is. Well maybe unless there's a brass pole involved.
    • 19007 posts
    February 9, 2010 10:58 PM PST
    Only ever saw about three episodes. They are not real bikers, just a couple of people who got lucky with a TV show. 

What a bunch of crap. Freakin' EGOS

My ego / a-hole radar rarely fails me and honestly I saw it in the first show I watched. I also met one of them a few years ago and he confirmed what an a-hole he is.

NOT!

• 1780 posts
    February 9, 2010 11:20 PM PST
    I'm with Rex on this one,,,,,first few shows I laughed my ass off....then after that same ol ..same ol..same ol
    Dragon
    • 2 posts
    February 9, 2010 11:30 PM PST
    Couple of guys adding useless frills to what otherwise might be some cool rides, using 1/2 ass techniques with no documentation.
    I could watch it when they were making sparks or making chips but as soon as they started talking took advantage of the miracle of the remote.
    • 126 posts
    February 10, 2010 12:03 AM PST
    I agree with bullmoose let Vinny and Nubbs have a show just to build and paint good looking bikes without all the BS.
    • 2072 posts
    February 10, 2010 12:33 AM PST
    I had heard a while back that Vinnie WAS going to get his own show. They were going to go to different bike builders across the country and do segments at each one. Don't know what ever became of that.............
  • February 10, 2010 12:34 AM PST
    I guess I am in good company. At first you saw how they put together the bikes and the problems involved do so. Then I got tired of the abuse the employees had to put up with from 'Dad' so I turned it off. I would occassionally watch a show and was amazed that the "one off's" included many off-the-shelf items that made their bikes semi-customs to me. They stopped being a custom bike bike shop and turned into a father-son bike shop that fought a lot. Maybe it was too close to home so I stopped watching again. So this last season I TIVO'd it and fast-forward through most of the bickering and just watched the bike stuff. Takes about 3 mintues to watch...
    • 19007 posts
    February 10, 2010 12:37 AM PST
    Three minutes huh! WOW!
    • 2072 posts
    February 10, 2010 1:12 AM PST
    I'm surprised you got three minutes !!!!! Last show I watched (nothing else was on) Junior was getting into the dog toy business !!!!! Now thats is just what I wanted to see while watching a show about bikes!!!! I did have the opportunity to meet all three of them a few years ago while on a road trip. Surprisingly, they (even Senior) were very nice and we had a good conversation. I THOUGHT all the fighting was mostly staged 'till the lawsuits started. Funny how money can tear relationships apart. Guess thats something I'll never have to worry about !!!!!!!!!!
  • February 10, 2010 3:29 AM PST
    Check out this promo on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKs278sOy_8 /> Now this is a show I could get into.
    • 2072 posts
    February 10, 2010 4:03 AM PST
    fartking69 wrote...
    Check out this promo on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKs278sOy_8 /> Now this is a show I could get into.

This would be a GREAT series !!!!!!!!!!!!

• g
    February 10, 2010 4:16 AM PST
    waz pure pish !!
    • 6 posts
    February 10, 2010 4:27 AM PST
    Yeah, it was amusing at first, then it just got old. What I'd really like to see is a show where some real biker actually tries to take a trip on one of the bikes they built on the show. With so much drama, you know that someone screwed up somewhere because they just weren't paying attention. I bet that bike wouldn't make it across one state. Kinda interesting to see how a real biker would perform a roadside repair to a busted $$$$$ dollar bike to get himself home lol. THAT'S where the genius comes in!
  • February 10, 2010 4:33 AM PST
    They made their fortune....now if they didn't spend it all,they ought to be in good shape....man 200,000.00 for a bike,They should have not been just canceled,they should have been run out of town. But if I were rich and needed a tax deduction I guess there would be no better way to spend the money! LOL
    • 513 posts
    February 10, 2010 4:40 AM PST
    I never got it to be honest, loved the biker build off series.

I was given a present of a sign for my workshop that said " we build bikes, they take longer than 45 minutes and we don't need a camera crew or lots of shouting to do it" LOL!

The only one I really liked was when Sr. built the pow/mia bike.
    • 83 posts
    February 10, 2010 5:17 AM PST
    I say good riddance..........

Let see em give Billy Lane a show............ Now that would be entertaining............