Would anybody be insterested in buying one of these patches

• 1161 posts
    January 31, 2010 2:11 PM PST
    Nofrets1 wrote...
    Nightdragon... just sent you a message requesting two patches.  Thanks!    

Same here Night Dragon!  Cant wait!!! 
    • 75 posts
    February 1, 2010 12:31 AM PST
    FXDynaRider wrote...
    Bring it, I am game...BTW, you and I could go one for days when it comes to the way things are in this country. For one, I think it is way past time to clean out the gene pool.

Any of us over 45 can go on and on about the state of our society.  We've watched the downward sprial increase exponentially for years!
    • 6 posts
    February 4, 2010 6:47 AM PST
    Last week an 80 year old woman was shot to death in her church parking lot as she got into her car; her killer took her purse, so presumably she was killed just so she couldn't ID her attacker. The church was maybe a mile and a half from my parent's house where we lived since 2001, and the shooter happened to live on our street, and was a kid who has been linked to almost every robbery in the immediate area for the past year, including my parent's lawanmower. WHY was this little punk (with multiple weapons charges on his record, by the way), still walking around free, and with a handgun? Some one has to die before a dangerous thug is finally locked up? Clearly, the system doesn't work. A couple months ago in Warren a guy was shot on a busy four lane road through town, supposedly in front of about 150 people, yet no one stepped up as a witness, and no one would testify after they were ID as witnesses by nearby security cameras. Just venting.
    • 1780 posts
    February 4, 2010 7:39 AM PST
    Thank you so much Hawk6351 for sharing this with us........This is exactly what I'm talking about.........DANM IT PEOPLE STAND UP AND PROTECT EACH OTHER !!!!!! My Brother you can vent about this kind of crazyness any time you want to, as a matter of fact it's good to share these kinds of stories so everyone Knows this is for real.
    My prayers go out to the family of the lady shot.
    Let's take our Country back one ass wipe at a time.

Night Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    February 4, 2010 7:43 AM PST
    Funny how things work out.....Looks like I'm going back into the Security Business protecting an Apt Complex from Gang Bangers, Drug Dealers, Pimps and hookers. If they only know how charged up I am about what I do.

The Night Dragon starts Prowling tomorrow night
  • February 4, 2010 8:02 AM PST
    Dh (Hawk6351) and I would love a pair of patches. It'd be my first patch too
  • February 4, 2010 8:04 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Funny how things work out.....Looks like I'm going back into the Security Business protecting an Apt Complex from Gang Bangers, Drug Dealers, Pimps and hookers. If they only know how charged up I am about what I do.

Watch yer ass out there, even punk assho#*s gan get lucky! I know you are on it just be careful! Congrats on the new gig by the way,don't have too much fun :-)
  • February 4, 2010 8:06 AM PST
    Oh yeah, looks like Malissa already asked for two for us so let me know if you need anything....whatever that is you can count on me brother.
  • February 4, 2010 8:36 AM PST
    hey big guy love the patch, id wear it if it wasnt for the ss, quick story...found a nice lookin pin at a rally, think it was back in 78. bought the thing and stuck it on my denim vest, couldnt afford leather then. one day while hangin in a local park smokin a bit, an old man came up to me and proceeded to tell me all about the pin..how is was an ss officers insignia and he was sure i didnt know about it. turns out the guy was a holocost survivor. i removed the pin and broke it to pcs. the old guy actually kissed me on the cheek thank you. so somethin with an ss without explaination , hmmmmmm i dont know...
  • February 4, 2010 8:42 AM PST
    I just joined yesterday but i would take 3 ,4 . Let me know where>
    • 190 posts
    February 4, 2010 10:03 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...

Good luck Dragon, try to stay safe.

• 910 posts
    February 4, 2010 10:53 AM PST
    I would like one too. Be safe but kick@$$ if you have to.