Pet Pictures

• 0 posts
    June 24, 2012 2:35 PM PDT
    20 years??????Dam frog will probably outlive me,lol. Eat, yeah reptile food and whatever bugs my grandson think is kewl to throw in the tank & watch him gobble up, he will jump half way out of the water for an earthworm, i hear him splashing at night , and he pushes all the aquarium rocks to one side of the tank. He's a character alright, thanks for the knowledge. As for my dog, a couple folks had said she looks part beagle, where the humane society got their info from is beyond me, but she's a good dog so I don't really care about the breed, it's just nice to know because sometimes it explains the different traits, she sure loves to chase squirrels & rabbits and is always pushing the cat around with her nose, she uses her nose and nudges people a lot, thanks again for the info, I appreciate it Jetman.
  • June 25, 2012 1:28 AM PDT
    No problem honey, I just hope some of it is useful is all...

I have been involved in extensive research into dog genetics and outcomes for the last 30 something years, I get people from all over bringing mixed breed dogs round to get an idea of what may be in them, I say "may" be in them as there is no way that you can tell with total certainty, and certain breeds when crossed with other breeds can produce similar looking dogs to something bred a totally different way...but...I do have a pretty good working knowledge of dog genetics with probable outcomes based on prior fact ...
  • June 29, 2012 7:08 AM PDT
    I have weiner dogs and chihuahuas. best watchdogs in the world. No one comes to the house with out having their ankle bit off.
    • 19004 posts
    June 29, 2012 7:24 PM PDT
    Riley here, Rex left his computer on and logged in so I sneek on it when he does.

To all you females dogs (can't use the real word) out there, I am single, fit, and about 75 pounds. Hit me up...
  • June 29, 2012 11:06 PM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    I have weiner dogs and chihuahuas. best watchdogs in the world. No one comes to the house with out having their ankle bit off.

Hey Wheels...cute dog...good size too...feed it up a bit dude, then it will fit nicely in a sandwich...lol...

(sorry couldn't resist!!!)
    • 81 posts
    October 2, 2012 4:38 PM PDT
    Our new puppy!
    • 844 posts
    October 2, 2012 5:31 PM PDT
    Must be really small. We can't even see him/her?
  • October 3, 2012 12:02 AM PDT
     Just one of our 4 cats. 
    • 9 posts
    October 3, 2012 12:57 AM PDT
    My lil' Pussy...

Ride Free
    Tweek

His name is TEKO.

• 16795 posts
    October 3, 2012 4:44 AM PDT
    Sissy & Zip, 5 years old litter sisters.
    • 844 posts
    October 3, 2012 8:42 AM PDT
    How do you tell them apart?
    • 16795 posts
    October 3, 2012 4:31 PM PDT
    Sissy was the runt of the litter, now full grown she is slightly smaller than Zip.
    Their personalities differ as well. :-)
    • 85 posts
    October 3, 2012 5:20 PM PDT
    Oh well, somewhere on this site are pics of my 2 dogs! One is a cockerspainial " no I cant spell " with evil red eyes! The other I call my miniture cyute, thats N.Ga. slang for coyote. They are both daddys boys and stick with me like glue. Yall let me know if ya find a couple of stray dog pics around, Ill come and claim um!
    • 85 posts
    October 3, 2012 5:26 PM PDT

• 85 posts
    October 3, 2012 5:27 PM PDT

• 85 posts
    October 3, 2012 5:32 PM PDT
    Found um just sitting here waiting for me! go figure, This is Cody & ToeJoe
    • 5417 posts
    October 4, 2012 4:07 AM PDT
    Shelby just LOVES my Grandson, Brandon!  He always has some leftover food on his face

• October 4, 2012 4:26 AM PDT

Mr Nuts

• October 4, 2012 11:54 AM PDT
     Coco and Craker they are just cool like that.  
    • 5417 posts
    March 4, 2013 12:20 PM PST
    Laura told me I needed to exercise the dog more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nRRWJFQ5k&feature=youtu.be />

• 44 posts
    March 4, 2013 12:24 PM PST
    Diamond
    • 1 posts
    March 4, 2013 12:53 PM PST
    My mate Marty Pictured here, has another one of these thats over 6 feet in length...they are his pets...they are both deadly poison. Good ol Australian venimous reptiles.
    • 834 posts
    March 4, 2013 3:18 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Laura told me I needed to exercise the dog more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nRRWJFQ5k&feature=youtu.be />

Not sure Lucky but I think she meant you were supposed to get some excercise too.

• 1780 posts
    March 5, 2013 12:11 AM PST
    This is my traveling buddy...."Dudley"
    Looks like he is giving one of his toy Hell
  • March 5, 2013 12:36 AM PST
    Our Great Protector......145 lbs of pure babiness....