Pet Pictures

• March 21, 2012 7:21 AM PDT
    http://www.cyclefish.com/PaulaL12562/albums/5284/54226 />
    Thats the best I can do.  I just can't figure out how to post...some of us are slower than others....thats me
    so thats a pic of my baby Abbie
    • 1516 posts
    March 27, 2012 3:26 PM PDT
    This is my Lil Dog

The next one is Katchup Joey,, he is a trouble maker

• March 27, 2012 8:48 PM PDT
    .....and he is up a tree?????   He dont look like a tree-roo to me...lol...they are a lot browner than that!!!

You should keep that thing on a leash!!!
    • 5417 posts
    April 11, 2012 3:29 AM PDT
    Someone dug up Laura's Rose bush and I think I have an idea who it was...

• 19007 posts
    April 11, 2012 5:38 AM PDT
    WHO ME??!!??!!??
  • April 11, 2012 6:53 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...

Labradors...We all love Labradors right? ...lol...

omg! hahahahahahaha i love this!!!!!!
  • April 11, 2012 6:54 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...

that is sooo cute!
    • 2 posts
    April 13, 2012 9:17 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...

She's got that look in her eye like she knows she did wrong and dont care!
    • 2 posts
    April 13, 2012 9:21 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Growing Up Quick.  That new little puppy we got just a couple months ago ... Then & Now!

and she look's so sweet here!!!
    • 51 posts
    April 13, 2012 9:55 AM PDT
    My old girl and my daughters dog.  Mines the rat terrier...
    • 5417 posts
    May 13, 2012 3:10 AM PDT
    Damn Dog just loves mud!!!  I dug up the back yard to re-plant and while outside working on the sprinklers, Shelby decided she would help!!!

• May 13, 2012 3:34 AM PDT
    http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/dva7343/363bccf8.jpg /> This is my boy, Buddy. My neighbor had to retrieve him out of the roadway after someone stopped in front of my house and chucked him out. Somehow we (wife and I) have become a haven for rescuse animals. Just picked up 3 baby kittens found on the roadside last night
    • 19007 posts
    May 13, 2012 3:34 AM PDT
    HA HAAAA HAA HA !
  • May 17, 2012 5:09 AM PDT
    Latest Visitor to my place is a "Little Owl", Englands smallest Bird of Prey..
    This one is about 25 days old and has had some kind of trauma to the back of
    the head that has temporarily disabled it from flying and feeding itself...
    Although you cant really see it in this picture it has a very slight difference
    in pupil size on its left eye, also slightly less grip function in right leg...
    This suggests that it has probably had a hit on the back of the head by either
    a magpie or crow...I reckon it will only be here a few days and then I can let it
    go back where it was found.....

Its about 6" high standing tall like it is...lol...weighs in at 5 ounces...

• May 17, 2012 5:31 AM PDT
    OHHHHHHH he is soooooo cute!! That poor baby! (Shame on brother Crow!) You're a good creature Daddy Jet!
  • May 17, 2012 5:33 AM PDT
    Thank You, but its just something I have done since I was a kid...and all the local areas and districts in West London know that I do this and I get around 50 babies a year, no biggie, sort them out and get them back out there...and yeah, he is cute aint he?

Since taking this picture he is already trying to use his non responsive wing ... leg is working ok now and so is the eye...it almost looks normal now, so the brain damage it sustained aint too bad, he should be outa here within a few days...and thats good...
    • 5417 posts
    June 18, 2012 3:16 PM PDT
    Damn, what the hell happened ????

• 19007 posts
    June 18, 2012 11:45 PM PDT
    Shelby Grew UP. And became a wookie...
  • June 20, 2012 8:07 AM PDT
    Aint a bad lookin dog Lucky...but does it hunt? or retrieve? or work to gun? Give it a job to do...lol...

The Little Owl is still with me, seems like the brain damage is more extensive than was first thought, should have been fully independant by this time but still needs feeding and still cant fly, so it may have to stay for life, no biggie, but I have kept it wild so it could go back to the wild.....now its getting some wild instincts kicking in and it tries to kill my hand each time I try to handle it!!!!!  ...Lol...

• 0 posts
    June 20, 2012 12:19 PM PDT
    This(if I did it right) is Harley, she was a rescue and is australian cattle dog & australian shepard, or so I'm told. I don't know what she's been thru before we got her but she has a few issues, but then again, who doesn't,lol
    • 0 posts
    June 20, 2012 12:20 PM PDT
    oops, gues they all uploaded,hehe
    • 0 posts
    June 23, 2012 2:42 PM PDT
    Thats what I said, she looks more like some type of bird dog or hunting dog. She's about 55 pounds, her shoulders come up to my knee, but I'm short(5').  Her's a pic, let me know what you think.
    • 0 posts
    June 23, 2012 2:57 PM PDT
    African DWARF frog my a$$, I was told he'd only get 1 to 1-1/2 inches big, he was eating my fish! Now he's in hts own tank,lol
  • June 24, 2012 3:10 AM PDT
    Looking at what I can see I reckon its part coonhound and various parts of various smaller breeds...lol...could even be a small bit of beagle thrown in along the way...lol...
  • June 24, 2012 3:23 AM PDT
    African DWARF frog my a$$, I was told he'd only get 1 to 1-1/2 inches big, he was eating my fish! Now he's in hts own tank,lol

That frog would be one of the lesser known Hymenocirus species...and it was mistakenly sold as a dwarf, we have had them here before where they have eaten a whole tank full of fish AND all the food that was supplied for them to eat...and so after growing to around the size of the one you have there...and get this, this particular specie keeps on growing while the food is in massive supply, biggest recorded "Dwarf Frog" as of 1991 was just under 10" long...lol...oh and, you can be feeding that thing for anything up to the next 20 years!!! Hahahahahahaha.....