Pet Pictures

• 611 posts
    January 29, 2012 11:26 AM PST
    Wow! Whadda bunch-o-cool pix of all y'alls critters!
    Well, here are my critters... The Pug loved to ride and his name was Pugzilla. He left this world in December. The large black hairy one is named Sumo and the pointy-nosed black dog with the jacket, her name is Sadie!
    The cats are VJ and Loki... they are the only companions that I have right now... Divorce can affect folks in a hard way... and their critters as well...
    As I make my way thru life, I know that my way will always be graced with animals. I have always loved their presence and will always seek out the unique way that they love their humans...

EdgeWalker

• January 29, 2012 1:01 PM PST

• 5419 posts
    January 29, 2012 1:20 PM PST
    Damn Hydro, too bad you don't live up there by DebraJo... They have a really big Frog Jump event every year!
    • 1516 posts
    January 29, 2012 1:22 PM PST
    That one may be to fat to jump...lol
  • January 29, 2012 1:36 PM PST
    The only time they jump is to catch their dinner. Very fast animals actually. Not that easy to catch a live rat.
    • 5419 posts
    January 29, 2012 1:39 PM PST
    Damn Deb, I can't believe you called his frog fat!!!
  • January 29, 2012 1:56 PM PST
    Well as you can see by the pic, This is 1 of my co drivers. He picked me up in NC 1 1/2 years ago.
    After I took him for a ride on my steps of my truck at 70 MPH for 47 miles, I fiqured I better I better keep him.
    And YES He THINKS he rules the roost by this old hen has the last say.

His partner in crime is a 1 year old beagle pup. Thick as thevies they are. What one don't think of the other one does.

One of these days I'll tell the story of how he aquired me.
    • 5419 posts
    January 29, 2012 2:43 PM PST
    My dog "Hitch", he's a Tibetan Mastiff.

Holy crap - you sure that ain't a bear in a dog suite!

• 19007 posts
    January 29, 2012 11:22 PM PST
    I had to post this song by John Hiatt and a couple more and of...

Riley, a 75 pound Shep-rottie mix. My constant companion...

• 2 posts
    January 30, 2012 12:53 AM PST
     webby wrote

I have Pics of our two dogs, our horses and our cats . . . . .

Penne wrote...

We also have two big dogs; Yu gi oh! and Myla and a puppy Nova is calling Sox.  We have one adult cat and one kitten

Edgewalker54 wrote
    Well, here are my critters...  The large black hairy one is named Sumo and the pointy-nosed black dog with the jacket, her name is Sadie!

The cats are VJ and Loki... they are the only companions that I have right now... . . .

Now that the elites are buying motorcycles & dropping $100K for purpose built hot-rods and Rednecks have entered the professions, academia & politics, getting harder & harder to identify the Rednecks.

Two sure clues:

1.     If trying to identify a male Redneck, ask to borrow his jackknife. If he reaches in his pocket & hands you a knife with a blade that spans the width of three fingers without bothering to look up, yup, Redneck

2.     If trying to identify a Redneck of either gender ask how many pets he or she has. If he or she takes a minute & then starts to name them off, yup, Redneck

p.s.: Edgewalker, really like the name “Loki”, the god of mirth & merriment & tricks. Hope you don’t mind if I borrow for my next dog. –

wolfspiritrebelrogue, what a grand looking beast

• January 30, 2012 4:04 AM PST

• January 30, 2012 4:04 AM PST

• January 30, 2012 6:02 AM PST
    Keeps horses, cows & bulls & le' chihuahuas.
  • January 31, 2012 5:22 AM PST
    Our two Rottweilers, Honey and Marcus.
    • 846 posts
    January 31, 2012 6:02 AM PST
     This is Willie as you can see he had a run in with a car. I've wanted to get him a leather eye patch. He's the only one that will come out in the snow when I shovel.

• January 31, 2012 10:09 AM PST

Here are my babies!

• January 31, 2012 1:36 PM PST
    My Baby Shelby...
    • 1516 posts
    January 31, 2012 1:51 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    My dog "Hitch", he's a Tibetan Mastiff.

Holy crap - you sure that ain't a bear in a dog suite!

I love that dog,, he is beautiful.. I guess I better not call him fat! LOL

• 1516 posts
    January 31, 2012 1:52 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Damn Deb, I can't believe you called his frog fat!!!

lol guess I didn't know it was a rat in his belly!!

• January 31, 2012 2:25 PM PST
    My best frien tuffy
    • 658 posts
    January 31, 2012 11:21 PM PST
    This is my boy Rudy. He meets me at the driveway every day when I come home. I'm sure it cause I feed him, but I like to think it's because it's my shining personality....

Medic

Ride Hard and Have Fun
  • February 1, 2012 12:39 AM PST
    I must say......... we all have some awesome pets in our lives !!!
  • March 5, 2012 9:16 AM PST
    "Sassy" a European Eagle Owl...a rescue that
    I have now had for nearly 9 years...

• March 5, 2012 9:31 AM PST
    I run a private and personal wild animal and bird sanctuary here at my home...and I get calls from various places like town halls, civic centres, to go to where people are reporting sick or injured wildlife...I go fetch and fix them up and get them back out there where they should be...lol...only problem is this time of year I start getting lost and abandoned baby birds...lol...same thing every year...

First Tawny owl I had in years though, its about 2 weeks old and doing ok, its been kicked out by parents as it has slightly deformed legs and feet, nearly fixed though...I have been working on straightening its feet and legs simply by excercising it on carpet where the talons hook into it, so I put the legs where the feet should be and it forces it to stand properly...
    Although it seems big here it just about fits in the palm of my hand... 
  • March 5, 2012 9:45 AM PST

This was "Hairyface" at around 8 months old, a true wild polecat that was snatched from the Welsh Mountains, the organisation that prosecuted the guy who dug it out and took it foned me to take it in, I did, and as it couldn't be released as it had been handled too much I decided to tame it, difficult but not impossible, the picture below this one is a year later...lol...and me with a bare hand and no bite marks...lol...

I had a daughter of this one by a ferret female who was fully trained and was allowed to live wild until mated each year when I shut her in for rearing her kits...then I trained them to go wandering too...always came running when it was feeding time though, which of course was excellent...

This little one below was a rescue a few weeks ago from someone who had it almost starved to death...Its now doing well and will be staying with me, Its still a terrified little thing that just wants to bite but it is calming down now...and thats good...It was calm in my hand in this picture because it was not far from starved to death...it has done real good now though and is full and fattened up ...