Pet Pictures

• January 29, 2010 1:54 AM PST
    My Wifes garden fountain (35 Gal.planter tub) would turn green... put 4 $.15 gold fish in.. 3years 2 cats and 2 left that are 7" and the water is clear...... Stay outside all year Only critters I have.. They don't like to go riddin.....??
    • 910 posts
    January 29, 2010 10:57 AM PST
    I had my Iguana: Archimedes for 10 years before he passed. Andromeda (also an Iguana didn't last that long). I had an Italian Mastiff (Cane Corso) named Roman. He passed at 7 years old in the Spring of '07

Here's some pics of all my boys:
  • January 29, 2010 11:06 AM PST
    This is Big Dummy - named after Fred Sanford's son Lamont.
    • 5417 posts
    January 29, 2010 11:22 AM PST
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    I had my Iguana: Archimedes for 10 years before he passed. Andromeda (also an Iguana didn't last that long). I had an Italian Mastiff (Cane Corso) named Roman. He passed at 7 years old in the Spring of '07

Here's some pics of all my boys:

How did you afford to feed that thing????
  • January 29, 2010 11:25 AM PST
    AND THE DOG TOO
    • 910 posts
    January 29, 2010 11:25 AM PST
    he only ate 6 cups of dry dog food a day (and a few treats)... I have no comment on the missing children in the neighborhood though *lol* KIDDING!
  • January 29, 2010 11:55 AM PST
    Here is our Merlot that went on to a better world last year.  He attracted attention every where we went.  Glenda had to name a "white" dog after a "red" wine!!!!  Glenda was pregnant in this pic with our son.

• g
    January 30, 2010 7:37 AM PST
    aaaaaaaaaaaa cute .
  • February 4, 2010 9:10 AM PST

Show off your pets!

I love my furry and scaled friends so here's an introduction to them:

Bubba is a 4 year old brindle Pit Bull mix:

I don't have pics of anyone else on this computer but we also have a  pair of goldfish, a red-tail shark, a rainbowfish, and a ton of snails. We had a cat named Hemi but he escaped the house and was hit by a car. I still miss his motor (purr). Other than that, we foster dogs from time to time mostly puppies and puppy mill rescued dogs that need re-habbed before they can go to "normal" homes.

So, show off your pets, share funny stories about them, etc.

• February 4, 2010 9:19 AM PST
    I would like to note I have a terrible phobia of most small dogs LOL. The bigger the dog, the more I love him/her!
    • 0 posts
    February 4, 2010 9:24 AM PST
    Miniature aussie shepherds Tink, and Callie
  • February 4, 2010 9:46 AM PST
    ^ Aww! We had a wonderful Mini Aussie named Mac rescued from a puppy mill in our rescue for a while. He was a big time climber so we had to find just the right home for him.
    • 5417 posts
    January 28, 2012 3:04 PM PST
    Here's an old topic I'll bring back up now that we have a new dog.  I got her for Laura on her birthday and she's just now 4 months old.  We took her to the dog park today for the first time... she wasn't the best at making friends....

• 16795 posts
    January 28, 2012 3:54 PM PST
    Sissy & Zip are 4 year old Black Lab litter sisters.
  • January 28, 2012 5:38 PM PST

Bogie watching us eat dinner... What a good boy 
    • 1780 posts
    January 28, 2012 10:51 PM PST
    My girl Jessy, one hell of a drug dog.....use to tell people in the projects that if she sticks her nose in your butt, that ment you had drugs on you..lol. She was scared of Thunder and one night ran off in a storm, and that was it. She helped get rid off about 6 drug dealers from the Fort Worth Projects, an area know for heavy drug dealing. I will miss her.

• 5417 posts
    January 29, 2012 6:40 AM PST
    Dragon - Sorry to hear she never came back. Was kind of hoping she would find her way home...
    • 1855 posts
    January 29, 2012 6:59 AM PST

oops
    Posted twice, got it wrong,
    Anyway, Sasha is her name.  She's 11 years old.  Sheds like a shetland.  She's a sweetheart, very obedient.  A deter to travelling though; always having to find her a place to stay.  Hate to leave her inn a kennel

Peace

• 1855 posts
  • January 29, 2012 7:18 AM PST
    My dog Monster. He is my boy! I never had to "train" him to fetch, or stick by me like glue. As I type he is at my feet. The only time is is away from me is if one of the guys here is eating! They eat meat so he doesn't miss a chance of getting a nibble. I recently spent a week away from him (bonding time w/ daddy) but neither of us did very well. Sleeping w/o him was unnerving, almost scary, and mt son in law said; "I thought he was going to hang himself!!!" (Seems he was pretty sad with out me.)

• January 29, 2012 7:24 AM PST
    We also have two big dogs; Yu gi oh! and Myla and a puppy Nova is calling Sox.  We have one adult cat and one kitten. 

• 1780 posts
    January 29, 2012 9:37 AM PST
    Penne wrote...
    We also have two big dogs; Yu gi oh! and Myla and a puppy Nova is calling Sox.  We have one adult cat and one kitten. 

Holly Molly that cat is cracking me up !!!
  • January 29, 2012 10:00 AM PST
    My dog "Hitch", he's a Tibetan Mastiff.
  • January 29, 2012 11:00 AM PST
    I have Pics of our two dogs, our horses and our cats but can't make the pics work only on my profile . Dum Shite that I am
  • January 29, 2012 11:02 AM PST
    I have Pics of our two dogs, our horses and our cats but can't make the pics work only on my profile . Dum Shite that I am