Super Bowl - Saints or Colts

• 5419 posts
    January 25, 2010 5:02 AM PST

Ok, lets here it...who ya going for in the Super Bowl, and why...

• 1509 posts
    January 25, 2010 5:03 AM PST
    The free food and the 50 cent drafts
    • 5419 posts
    January 25, 2010 5:05 AM PST
    Personally I'm going for Payton and the Colts.  Not becuase of anything to do with football (my team's out of it), but because ever since Mannings hilarious performances on SNL, I just love that guy...

http://www.youtube.com/v/xYwFYKmX6ls&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xYwFYKmX6ls&hl=en_US&fs=1&"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0">
    • 1040 posts
    January 25, 2010 5:09 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Personally I'm going for Payton and the Colts.  Not becuase of anything to do with football (my team's out of it), but because ever since Mannings hilarious performances on SNL, I just love that guy...

Check this out....
    United Way

Funny shit...never seen that....LMAO!!

Still goin for tha SAINTS though Because they sucked all these years and remember when as a kid in Mississippi when the franchise formed; they almost ALWAYS sucked so wanna see em win one for Nawlins.
  • January 25, 2010 5:18 AM PST
    Who Dat???!!!!
  • g
    January 25, 2010 5:40 AM PST
    why u guy's wear all that pads n stuff ??frigin big girls ,lol.
  • g
    January 25, 2010 5:42 AM PST
    Real men at work ,lol
    • 19007 posts
    January 25, 2010 5:46 AM PST
    Vikings, Oh wait they got beat. I really wanted to see the Old Guy win the big one but 'tis not to be. Old hell he's a lot younger than me,
    • 277 posts
    January 25, 2010 6:10 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Vikings, Oh wait they got beat. I really wanted to see the Old Guy win the big one but 'tis not to be. Old hell he's a lot younger than me,

Rex....Favre got robbed by those refs!!!!  but in a way I'm glad because it would have been hard for me to choose between Brett and Peyton.  Sorry Saints Fans, I'm going with the COLTS!

• January 25, 2010 7:06 AM PST
    That's ok HDB. You have every right to be wrong...
  • Mo
    January 25, 2010 7:14 AM PST
    I'm disppointed my Jets didn't make it but proud they came this far......I'm a relocated New Yorker and I stay Loyal to my NY teams.....I put my hand out to any Colts fan.....Good Luck on Feb. 7th
  • Mo
    January 25, 2010 7:16 AM PST
    Mo wrote...
    I'm disappointed my Jets didn't make it but proud they came this far......I'm a relocated New Yorker and I stay Loyal to my NY teams.....I put my hand out to any Colts fan.....Good Luck on Feb. 7th

• January 25, 2010 8:15 AM PST
    I'm just wondering where Mo's hand is? LOL, poor Joe looks like he is being poked from behind! Maybe she is just giving him a wedgie...
  • January 25, 2010 8:22 AM PST
    Hope the Saints pull it out.
  • January 25, 2010 8:46 AM PST
    I'm going to drink until I fall down then my wife is throwing a red flag out and chanelging the spot of my balls
  • January 25, 2010 8:46 AM PST
    Typo fingers... CHALLENGING
    • 1161 posts
    January 25, 2010 2:53 PM PST
    I watch for the game breaks (Commercials) because im not really an NFL fan any more.
  • January 25, 2010 3:34 PM PST
    Go Saints, they need a super bowl win with all the shit New Orleans has endured latley, I'm actually a Ram fan for life but they out of it...
    • 5419 posts
    January 25, 2010 4:23 PM PST
    Randy,
    Laura and I are both Rams fans too...been pretty disappointing the last couple of years
    • 1040 posts
    January 25, 2010 5:23 PM PST
    Always liked the Rams when Warner was with em and back in the old days when "The Chief" Roman Gabrial was around.
  • January 26, 2010 12:12 AM PST
    I don't like either team, I guess I'd rather see the Colts win.
  • January 26, 2010 12:49 AM PST
    I'm not a Saint fan there's too much drama on that team. Go Colts!!!
    • 1040 posts
    January 26, 2010 1:06 AM PST
    Cajun in Hell

A Cajun who died went to hell.
    The devil assigned him the usual punishment...put him in the mass pit where the heat was melting others. The devil came back sometime later surprised to find the Cajun just sitting around, not even misting, much less sweating. "How come you're not so much as sweating here where everyone else is screaming for relief from the heat?"
    The Cajun laughed and said, "Man, I was raised in the bayous of Sout Looziana. Dis ain't nothin' but May in Morgan City to me!"

The devil decided to really put the Cajun through it. He put him in a sealed off cave in the pit with open blazes and four extra furnaces blasting. When he came back, days later, the Cajun was sitting pretty, had barely begun to bead up with sweat. The devil was outraged.
    "How is this possible!? You should be melted to a shrieking puddle in these conditions!."
    The Cajun laughed even harder than before. "Hey, man! I done tole you. I was raised in Sout Looziana. You tink dis is heat?! Dis ain't nothin' but August in Cow Island !"

So the devil thought, 'Alright, a little reverse ought to do the trick.' He put the Cajun into a corner of hell where no heat ever reached. It was freezing and to add to the Cajun's misery, he added massive icebergs and blasting frozen air. When he returned, the Cajun was shivering, ice hung from every part of him but he was grinning like it was Christmas.

Exasperated, the devil asked "HOW!? How is it possible?! You're impervious to heat and here you sit in conditions you can't be used to...freezing cold and yet you're happier than if you were in heaven. WHY?!"

The Cajun kept grinning and asked, "Don't dis mean de Saints won da Super Bowl?"

• January 26, 2010 8:23 AM PST
    Being a Hoosier,of course I'm goin with my team..Colts! It's great to finally have a team thats worth cheering for.When they came to Indy in '84 til they get Manning,they were a pathetic "team"?.
  • January 27, 2010 11:35 AM PST
    Seems to me every time a team loses the first people blamed is the refs. Lets face it calling a pro NFL game let alone any other sport is not easy. So maybe we should leave the refs out of it. If the vikings could not win with two huge personal foul calls in their favor and a fumble by the saints on the ten yard line then they did not deserve the win. Brett Favre is and was a very good quarterback, but when you throw an interception in the final moment of the game against a team that has the capability to march right back down the field and score, you are going to lose.

GO SAINTS GO SAINTS