Multi state

• 5 posts
    January 20, 2022 2:24 PM PST
    Hi, Is anyone in your group looking for a ride partner for some longer distance riding? I am in Spanish Fork Utah and would like to find someone that wants to get out on the road , not looking for dating partner ,just riding partner . Camping ,plus occasional motel.. I am 75 yrs old and been riding since I was 12... Please let me know if you might have someone that is like minded , Thanks 
    Steve Loewenstein
    loe1240@sbcglobal.net
    • 31 posts
    September 17, 2022 7:29 PM PDT

Steve, What do you ride?

• 10 posts
    November 20, 2022 3:05 PM PST

I rode into SLC a few decades ago. Had the time of my life. Everyone was so dang nice. I went on runs with several shops. The ladies at the Barbary Coast were the finest too. 

Dont know how far yo are form there, but there are a lot of cool riders in that area

• 4 posts
    June 1, 2023 7:10 PM PDT
    [blockquote]redactle said:
    Hi, Is anyone in your group looking for a ride partner for some longer distance riding? I am in Spanish Fork Utah and would like to find someone that wants to get out on the road , not looking for dating partner ,just riding partner . Camping ,plus occasional motel.. I am 75 yrs old and been riding since I was 12... Please let me know if you might have someone that is like minded , Thanks
    Steve Loewenstein
    loe1240@sbcglobal.net
    [/blockquote] I'm also in Spanish Fork Utah. Do you want to take a long trip?
    This post was edited by villageboat at June 1, 2023 7:11 PM PDT