The New Norm

• 1855 posts
    March 10, 2020 7:26 AM PDT

Personally I don't care what your sexual preference may be or your religious preference. But, and call me whatever you like, I'm pretty dang tired of having this so-called "new norm" shoved in my face in news stories, commercials, and television shows.  This "new norm" is NOT for me and I really don't' know how to explain it to my grand kids except to say it's really NOT the "new norm".  The onslaught of the "new norm" is, I'm hoping, a soon to be a distant memory where I don't have to be continually reminded of a universal sickness. 

• 19004 posts
    March 13, 2020 5:49 AM PDT

I pretty much agree.

• 6 posts
    April 12, 2020 8:09 PM PDT
    Absolutely agree! I’m sick of our entire world being about a sickness that is relatively minor and past it’s prime. We don’t need a new norm. We need norm back!
    • 611 posts
    April 19, 2020 6:06 PM PDT

Jimmy, I'm not sure what 'New Norm' you're speaking of. Had to google the term and damn, there were a lot of headings. Covid-19, radio stations, books... 

You mention 'sexual preference or religious preference'. Exactly what New Norm are you referring to? The new Evangelical presence in the White House, or perhaps the TV ads that show same sex couples or maybe you just mean the Social Distancing that has become the New Norm to attempt to keep us safer.

No disrespect meant, just an honest question.

Edgeman