Need a little help.

• 1 posts
    January 1, 2020 2:56 PM PST
    Hey Guys,

So I am new and I bought a 2007 Hyosung Gv650 Cruiser back on December 19th, 2019. Its quite clean, low mileage, and rode perfectly from Groveland down to the farmlands but was then killed from one of my buddies running it dry and out of fuel. We grabbed a "hammer-carpet fragrance cleaner" emptied it and filled it with some fuel, placed it in the bike, turned on the bike and then had my friend drive it down the street till it turned off while riding.

That fuel got the bike to gas station, filled up the bike, then road it down some more. BUT IT DIED AGAIN and AGAIN till it gave out. Now it sits with a full tank of gas. Sometimes it turns on but most of the time it wont turn on. When it even does turn on it usually stalls out in about 2 minutes or less. Now n days it doesn't even turn on. People said it was a fuel delivery problem, so i connected a new fuel pump, still no ignition or turning on. It cranks but doesn't start up. What do I need to do to get this cool cruiser up and runnin.

(I posted this on my timeline as well.)
    • 19007 posts
    January 2, 2020 7:07 AM PST

Doesn't sound like fuel to me, BUT it could be. Basic no start troubleshooting required. Spark, timing, fuel...etc. Get a manual and go from there.

• 16795 posts
    January 2, 2020 12:01 PM PST

Compression, Ignition, Combustion, Exhaust.