Newbee question

• 2 posts
    September 25, 2019 9:00 AM PDT

Hi all... Always checked the site for updates, but joined today... Glad I did.

Any way, Is there a Classifieds section? Trying to move a bike for a friend.

Thank you

• 13 posts
    September 25, 2019 9:23 AM PDT

Sorry we do not have our classified section up and running right now.  We are working on a major site upgrade and classifieds should be back right after the release of the upgrade.

• 2 posts
    September 25, 2019 9:32 AM PDT

[blockquote]EventMan said:

Sorry we do not have our classified section up and running right now.  We are working on a major site upgrade and classifieds should be back right after the release of the upgrade.

[/blockquote]

Thank you...

• 1 posts
    October 6, 2019 8:00 PM PDT

Hi everyone. Does anyone know a place for custom fit gloves? I have an issue with my left three fingers (pinky, ring, middle) being contracted at a 90 degree due to prior accident. I cannot fit my hand into regular motorcycle gloves due to its thickness and sturdiness. I am currently wearing a cheapo Home Depot utility gloves. I would like to get appropriate motorcycle gloves that can fit my left hand. Any suggestions would help. Thank you very much.

• 3006 posts
    October 10, 2019 2:37 PM PDT

@ cyclenewbee 

Just a suggestion try calling some local leather repair shops or stores, then bring in the gloves to be adjusted n see if it's possible?Or even try a shoe repair shop,usually they have some one who knows how to work/shape leather.Or also consider getting a mitten type set of gloves? ps..welcome to the CF board

stay safe & enjoy the ride

• 7 posts
    November 11, 2019 3:32 PM PST
    Looking for someone willing to go over protocall in the motorcycle culture, just some tips. I have been riding over 20yrs and am surrounded by bikers daily just some tips on being a respectful indavidual
    • 2 posts
    February 23, 2020 3:42 PM PST

Hello, I go to a site title Usa Biker Parties to find listings for adult biker rallies.  I did not find listings for 2020.  Does anyone know why?