Still Kicking

• 1855 posts
    November 12, 2018 11:56 AM PST

It's been awhile to say the least.  My last post indicated that I was back home in Ohio. Still here and no plans to move again. At 70 my feet still hit the floor every morning so that's a good thing. The weather is turning and the bike is put up 'till spring.  Damn!!!  Remembering there were  years I never put my ride up for the winter.  Well life has a way of changing things doesn't it.

My memory is still lost somewhere but I still know how to get home. Gypsy and I down-sized considerably; about an 800 sq. ft. home.  And of course, as is par for the course, I find that some of the stuff we got rid of we need on occasion.  

I haven't taken time to read all the posts I've missed but I'm sure as winter sets in I'll find more time to do so.  Hope all is well with ya'll.  Enjoy the holidays.

Aka....Doc

• 19007 posts
    November 13, 2018 6:34 AM PST

Nice to hear from ya Doc. Keep warm Amigo.

• 16795 posts
    November 20, 2018 1:02 PM PST

Yes, the weather up here is changing, we will be in Ohio for Thanksgiving, so far so good on Thursday's weather. :-)

• 3006 posts
    November 23, 2018 1:04 PM PST

Good to see you! And to hear you are still riding.Hope the weather treats you kind.Been socked in here last couple days with some much needed rainy weather.Once it breaks, a bit, going for a ride all the crap is washed from the road.

stay safe & enjoy the ride