Steady as she goes

• February 3, 2017 11:00 AM PST

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 3, 2017 11:00 AM PST
    • 3006 posts
    February 3, 2017 1:22 PM PST

Your roads are definitely better maintained than ours in Calif,or perhaps the amount of use here is a bigger factor since we get tourists from all over the country/world in San Francisco.

This winter was tough on the local roads,large parts of the coastal hills roads are in serious need of attention.And if you are riding out here make sure to do double take for road crap on corners.

Stay Safe & Enjoy the Ride

• February 3, 2017 1:25 PM PST

[blockquote]blurplebuzz said:

Your roads are definitely better maintained than ours in Calif,or perhaps the amount of use here is a bigger factor since we get tourists from all over the country/world in San Francisco.

This winter was tough on the local roads,large parts of the coastal hills roads are in serious need of attention.And if you are riding out here make sure to do double take for road crap on corners.

Stay Safe & Enjoy the Ride

[/blockquote]

Thx Blurple, lets see if Trump has any leftover cement for those roads ^^ U.S is definitely on my list

• 3006 posts
    February 3, 2017 1:41 PM PST

LMAO yeah I agree,we will have to see.

Yet we are a resourceful group here on San Francisco Bay,I guess all the earthquakes floods & fires have made us a bit more resilient than others at bouncing back.And perhaps the fact that we all lend our brothers a helping hand when & where we can in crisis's w/out regard for creeds or colors.God bless all those in my past who have helped me thru some.

And if you see a blurple colored vtx,give a wave!!! 

• February 7, 2017 6:05 AM PST

[blockquote]blurplebuzz said:

LMAO yeah I agree,we will have to see.

Yet we are a resourceful group here on San Francisco Bay,I guess all the earthquakes floods & fires have made us a bit more resilient than others at bouncing back.And perhaps the fact that we all lend our brothers a helping hand when & where we can in crisis's w/out regard for creeds or colors.God bless all those in my past who have helped me thru some.

And if you see a blurple colored vtx,give a wave!!! 

[/blockquote]

Just bought a S1000RR 2012, im flush outta cash for now, maybe next year ^^