We made it.

• 1855 posts
    January 29, 2017 3:00 PM PST

Well, we're back in Ohio now.   The movers showed up on Monday the 23rd.  We had been waiting for them since the 18th of January.  We've been settling in; cleaning and such.  Just got the PC hooked up today as that was the low priority.  All is good. I'll send some pics of the new place AND the snow.  LOL

It's just great to be HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about your complacency accident Ken. 

• 16 posts
    January 29, 2017 8:07 PM PST

Good to see you have settled in , always good to be home !

we are getting snow , supposed to get 2 to 4 in !

til later : Chizle

• 57 posts
    January 30, 2017 4:38 AM PST

Hey Doc, Glad you made it in Home, build a fire and kick back and relax, there is still a couple more months of winter and Snow giving you plenty of time to get settled.

Welcome Home!!

Take Care Hunter

• January 30, 2017 4:50 AM PST

Hey Doc glad to see your Home safe and sound. Now comes the un-boxing part. I always found that when I moved I either lost things or found things I had been looking for.

Thanks for the concern about the fingers. I've already tried to clutch the scoot with wraped up fingers. All will be fine soon.

Night Dragon

• 19004 posts
    January 30, 2017 5:58 AM PST

Always good to be home. Enjoy.

• 5417 posts
    February 2, 2017 7:01 AM PST

Good to hear that all is going well and you are back where you feel you belong.

• 1855 posts
    February 15, 2017 9:14 AM PST

Still have the house in Alabama for sale.  Paying rent up here in Ohio until the Alabama house sells and then the double utilities as well.  Realtor says should be sold by the end of March but then there will be another month of "sale pending".  We haven't even had any offers yet and that hasn't made me feel any better.

Bikes and truck registration and my Ohio driver's license are all good now.  Odd how vehicle insurances don't cross into other states.  Had to go through different Ohio agents for Progressive and get different quotes. 

Just thought I'd update ya'll . And still very glad to be back home.

• 16795 posts
    February 15, 2017 1:11 PM PST

[blockquote]Jimmyacorn said:

Odd how vehicle insurances don't cross into other states.  Had to go through different Ohio agents for Progressive and get different quotes. 

[/blockquote]

Same with health insurances, but folks are working on that.

• 19004 posts
    February 16, 2017 5:23 AM PST

Wow, you do things fast....It took me three years to get all my license and registrations right...HA

• February 16, 2017 5:46 AM PST

[blockquote]RexTheRoadDog said:

Wow, you do things fast....It took me three years to get all my license and registrations right...HA

[/blockquote]

But Mike look where you live. Ya have to wait for the 2:10 to Yuma to pass through.....LOL

ND

• 57 posts
    February 16, 2017 9:08 AM PST

Hey Doc, good to hear you are all settled in again and hopefully your place in AL. will sell quickly to  help ease your mind and free up the $$$.

Take Care Be Safe

Hunter