When You're Even to Old...to be Relevant...

• 9 posts
    October 3, 2016 9:13 PM PDT

I know I don't post like I once did.  That, was back in the day, when HOPE, for another bike, still had ahold of me.  Imagine that, folks...I still had HOPE for it.  

Funny thing was...I kinda knew, in my heart, God had allowed me to ride, for merely a "season".  Long enough to know the ropes, but not long enough to die...tho I almost did.  Several times. 

My belief is that He let me ride for all those years, to gather testimony.  A life-history if you will.  But, He also took it back, the moment it became more important to me, than Him.

I'm still pondering the "WHY ME" in all of this.  I mean, honestly, Lord!!!  ME???

All I can say, is this.  God took me, God SHOOK me, and then GOD, remade me, into the person I am today.  Never doubting, never regretting, never relenting...because He knows the "end" of the story.  

If I never get another bike of my own, I now know the purpose for it all.  And I am GRATEFUL.  If it weren't for Him?  None of you would've accepted me in the first place.  But...He had to make a common ground.  First.

I love all of you, and pray for your safety daily.  

I hope to still ride one day... ***47 Panhead Servi-Car

Ride Free

Tweek

<3

• 611 posts
    October 16, 2016 9:06 PM PDT

Lady Tweek,

Do not 'blame' god for you not having a bike, k? If you want and need a bike, then make it happen. God empowers us (as you know) to seek our 'Best Place in Life'. If your Best Place is on a bike, Do It. 

Forgive me for being abrupt, if YOU want a bike (you are a chaplain for a club still?) then for God's sake get one! Allow your power to manifest without hindrance or excuses. The power you draw from god is immeasureable. 'You are changed by your belief.' 

C'mon, a bike was never more important than God to you...

No excuses friend, you either want another bike or you don't... If so, make it happen. If not, let it go.

Your caring friend,

Edgewalker

• 3006 posts
    October 17, 2016 9:57 AM PDT

Who are we to judge the why & wherefore of what the Lord decides,the creator already sorted that out long before we were born into this place. Which brings me to my point,that if you want to ride then go out and do it, use it as a means to further spread the good news.

I agree w/Edgewalker.

If you really desire the motorcycle, send a prayer up w/sincere intent and it will be answered. Keep an open mind & heart to realize it is possible for you to enjoy your passion while still helping others.Please have some perserverance that it will happen in it's own good time.You might ask how will you know when it's been answered? You will know w/out any shred of doubt. 

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride

• October 18, 2016 6:14 AM PDT

Little Sister I have to agree with Ron and Edge about God and his own time table. It took God 64 years to bring me to Tennessee where I'm now finally Happly Married, and very much involved in our Church. Remember Moses wondered this same question for 40 years, and Noah look how long he had to believe in God's plan.

If God has a bike out there waiting just for you, it's already being shined up for ya, and will come your way.....in God's Time, and nobody but God knows when that will be. 

There is a lot I still have to learn about the Big Picture, but I have learned that God's agena and our personal agena are not the same.

We Love ya little Sis....hang in there

Night Dragon

• 611 posts
    October 29, 2016 11:33 AM PDT

Well said by all. Believe it will happen, and it will.

This post was edited by Edgewalker54 at October 29, 2016 11:33 AM PDT
    • 611 posts
    October 29, 2016 11:33 AM PDT

a