I survived my first motorcycle accident

• 1 posts
    July 24, 2016 11:36 AM PDT
    last month on the 13th someone sideswiped me and I was in the hospital for 3 weeks I fractured my eye socket fracture at the base of my skull on my right arm they were two fractures and two breaks, on my left arm there was 1 fracture I had two skin grafts one on my left hand and one on my right shoulder I had to get some metal put in my right forearm and I busted my tibia I think it was called in my right leg and I got some metal put in there put in. but over a month with no working I'm doing pretty good now I got my cast on my right arm removed I got the splint removed on my left arm my skin grafts are doing great this Friday I go in and get my straight leg brace taken off and I'm assuming onto a hinged brace but I guess it was pretty bad luckily Ih ave good wife to stick by me though
    This post was edited by Crustywood at July 24, 2016 11:40 AM PDT
    • 57 posts
    July 24, 2016 4:24 PM PDT

Best Wishes And a Quick Recovery to you, hope the rest of your injuries mend good as new and you can get back to your normal day to day life soon. 

Take Care and Hopefully back to Riding Soon

• 1364 posts
    July 25, 2016 4:40 AM PDT

WOW, So glad your going to be ok, Keep your head up and fight the good fight in PT. 

• 19034 posts
    July 25, 2016 5:26 AM PDT

Bad that this happened, Good that you have the right attitude and are mending.

• 1 posts
    July 25, 2016 5:59 AM PDT
    thank you I am doing well I'm healing up fairly fast from what I understand this is the first time I've ever been injured this badly
    • 7 posts
    July 25, 2016 12:09 PM PDT

Take care dude! blessings 

• 3006 posts
    July 25, 2016 2:32 PM PDT

Heal up good first and get back in the saddle when it feels rite.Don't push it too much lol

stay safe & enjoy the ride

• 16825 posts
    July 25, 2016 7:18 PM PDT

I feel for you and you have my prayers, my last wreak was in 1990 and my body reminds me of it and other mishaps daily. ;-)

My wife was onboard and is still getting knee injections.

• July 26, 2016 4:39 AM PDT

Prayers go out to ya Brother....heal up and back in the wind when ready.

Night Dragon

• 1 posts
    July 26, 2016 1:54 PM PDT

Sorry about the accident but you are still here with us and that is a good thing.  Deep healings breaths for you, take care of yourself.

• 5420 posts
    July 27, 2016 12:25 AM PDT

Real sorry to hear :-(  Sounds like you are doing well - considering.  Youare lucky to have a good wife to help you get through.

Hope the rest of the recovery goes well and you are up and at 'em soon!!!

• 131 posts
    July 27, 2016 12:59 PM PDT

sorry you got busted up. as Rex said, keep the good attitude. even with a couple scars, hope all ends well & everything works like it should!

• 3 posts
    September 24, 2021 3:10 AM PDT
    I wonder what aftermath goes after such accidents, I mean in the court. Did that guy incur a sentence because of that? Anyway, it's truly great when you have a jural support from a good law firm. Here is a firm I could find recently ( site's url: https://federal-lawyer.com/florida/orlando-federal-defense/ ), where I've signed papers and got my own lawyer. And after some talking with him, I can say for sure that this firm have nice jural professionals.
    This post was edited by roger11F at October 8, 2021 5:44 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    June 29, 2023 9:39 AM PDT

don't let the accident discourage you from continuing to enjoy riding motorcycles. While accidents can be frightening, it's important to remember that they are not the norm. With proper precautions, ongoing education, and responsible riding, you can continue to pursue your passion while prioritizing safety. If you need lawyer help contact me

• 5 posts
    September 20, 2023 8:11 PM PDT

Glad you're still here with us!