searching

• 1855 posts
    April 29, 2016 1:35 PM PDT
    Is there anyone here that might know a Milo and Brenda (Babe)?  They lived in Flintstone, Ga. Milo was an electrician.  Babe had a website called babeonhd.com.  The site was huge and it got to be too much for her I guess.  We communicated regular until a couple of years ago when phone when they seemed to go off the grid.  She had a sister who used the anacronym AWOMANCAN2 as her web i.d.  I'm reasonably certain she lived in Florida at the time and challenged me to a game of 8-ball.  Appareently she was a hotshot pool player.  LOL

So, I'm just curious to find them.  If anyone knows them just tell 'em Doc from the United States Patriots M/C is trying to find them.  I'd rather them have my info than me having theirs.  Let them have the option.
    I know, it's a shot in the dark.  Here's a pic of Babe.
    Thanks...
    • 16795 posts
    April 30, 2016 11:44 AM PDT
    I used to go on their site a few years back, sorry I don't have any contact info for ya.
    • 58 posts
    May 1, 2016 6:37 AM PDT
    Also no contact info, but I do remember her.
    • 9 posts
    May 15, 2016 2:03 PM PDT
    May I just throw in a prayer?

Father, find Jimmy's friends. Lay the ground straight to the path back to this friendship.
    Only YOU, Father, and Jimmy, know why. But it's important to him. And on his prayer,
    I stand in agreement. YOUR WILL BE DONE. In Jesus name. AMEN!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1855 posts
    May 20, 2016 6:44 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    May I just throw in a prayer?

Father, find Jimmy's friends. Lay the ground straight to the path back to this friendship.
    Only YOU, Father, and Jimmy, know why. But it's important to him. And on his prayer,
    I stand in agreement. YOUR WILL BE DONE. In Jesus name. AMEN!

Ride Free
    Tweek

Thank Thank

Thank you Tweek.