Good morning posts

• 1855 posts
    March 20, 2016 2:21 AM PDT
    Good morning CF'ers!!!  It's a cooler, windier, and dryer day on the Gulf Shores of Alabama this morning.  Heading over to Fairhope, Alabama (where the dead still drive) to take in an arts n' crafts show.  Yesterday we joined in on the community garage sale to which I was reluctant to participate but made a couple hundred bucks.  So naturally Gypsy is ready to fill up the empty spaces we created in the house with more dust collectors.  Happy wife, happy life.  What's ya'lls plans for the day?  Have a great one.

• March 20, 2016 2:58 AM PDT
    after I have my coffee an cigar going sweep up garage may go for a ride that's it for a Sunday Morning Coming Down b cool
    • 5419 posts
    March 20, 2016 3:47 AM PDT
    Sounds like a fun weekend, make some money on Sat and spend it on Sun - Hopefully you can come out of the weekend at least even :-)

I'm gonna just kick back and take it easy today. Been so busy lately I forgot what it is like to just do nothing.
    • 57 posts
    March 20, 2016 9:17 AM PDT
     Dreaming of the Maui house
    • 19007 posts
    March 20, 2016 10:11 PM PDT

• 1855 posts
    March 21, 2016 7:04 AM PDT
    I know it's not morning but I've been busy working on a new gate for our fenced in yard.  The wooden gate is over 12' wide and way too heavy.  So I'm going with a metal gate.  Pics when it is done.

Ya'll have a great day.  I'm already tuckered out and only half finished.   Time for a brewski.

• 1855 posts
    March 22, 2016 1:12 AM PDT
    Brrrr this morning. It's the same temp here as it is in Detroit. Going out to dig a hole for the new gate post. I'll be worn out after that. LOL Hope ya'll have a great day.
    • 57 posts
    March 22, 2016 2:04 AM PDT
    Morning Doc,we are warming nicely today into the low 60s but rain/snow mix tomorrow,going to bring the bike home today from winter storage unit. those fence posts can be exhausting so don't over do it and maybe Gypsy can have some Hot Chocolate waiting to warm you,Lol.
    • 5419 posts
    March 22, 2016 3:17 AM PDT
    Good Morning All ! Just another busy day here working away on the New CycleFish website.
    • 1855 posts
    March 23, 2016 2:19 AM PDT
    Good morning. Warming trend in South Alabama. Another backyard gate day. Stay safe and have a terrific day.

Finished up the day but not the new gate.  The old wooden gate opening was close to 14'.  Each door was an enormous weight. Yesterday I bought two metal gates; 4' and 6', installed a 4 x 4 upright post set in concrete thereby narrowing the opening to 10'. Today I took the old wooden gate down on the right side, installed and secured the new gates.   I think tomorrow I'll cut the width off of the old wooden gate on the left and just make it a walk out gate.  I intend to spruce things up a bit of course.  Geeeeesh, I'm so glad both my bikes are running!!!!!!

• 57 posts
    March 24, 2016 12:31 AM PDT
    Morning all computer has been acting up so took in to have checked,cleaned. Hope everyone has a great day.
    I should be back on line in a couple days.
    • 1855 posts
    March 24, 2016 5:26 AM PDT
    My morning just ended as I've been working on that back gate still. Don't move too fast these days but I'm getting there. I'm thinking I'll be finished tomorrow. Ya'll have a wonderful day.
    • 57 posts
    March 24, 2016 10:41 PM PDT
    The fence is looking good,oh and by the way Hope today is a Great Day Happy Birthday Doc.
    We don't have to move fast we just have to keep moving.Lol
    • 1855 posts
    March 24, 2016 11:57 PM PDT
    68 and feet still hittin' the floor every morning. Thanks my friend.
    • 57 posts
    March 25, 2016 11:08 PM PDT
    Got the iMac back last night all cleaned-out and good to go.Supposed to be 60 today,think we'll go ride down the river for lunch.Have a Great day everyone.
  • March 26, 2016 12:30 AM PDT
    IN A TN. River town on a new scoot well it a 12 night train been a while since I backpacked it not as fun as I remember Baggers will Spoil you for sure but still ridin better than workin have a nice Easter everyboby !
    • 1855 posts
    March 26, 2016 12:33 AM PDT
    Monsoon on the Gulf Coast...raining lions, tigers, and bears. Thunder just keeps on boooooooooommmmming. Ya'll have a great day.
    • 57 posts
    March 26, 2016 10:15 PM PDT
    Happy Easter to everyone,It felt great yesterday we got the bike out for the first ride of the year,it wasn't as warm as predicted but we had on extra clothes and the wind felt great.
    Doc hope the rain has cleared out.
    Chaser hope you don't need a chiropractor by the time you get home.Lol Ride Safe
    Have a Great Day All
    • 1855 posts
    March 27, 2016 12:53 AM PDT
    Easter Sunday is also a wet one. Rain hasn't let up. Ya'll have a great day.
    • 5419 posts
    March 27, 2016 3:48 AM PDT
    Good Morning & Happy Easter to Everyone !

The thing I love most about every holiday is getting together with the entire family. We see all of them regularly, but only on holidays are we all in the same place at the same time. Can't wait to play with all the grand kids at once, but I am sure I will be completely worn out by the end of the day. And you never know, this could be the day I get one more grandson - my daughter is due any day now!
    • 1364 posts
    March 27, 2016 11:57 PM PDT
     Good morning, My view having coffee in the morning 
  • March 28, 2016 12:52 AM PDT
    That's me looking at other side of mountain see my cigar smoke ! just joking that's a nice view to wake to ever morning !
    • 57 posts
    March 28, 2016 1:13 AM PDT
    highrisk wrote...
     Good morning, My view having coffee in the morning 

I wouldn't mind waking every morning looking at the north side of Rainier

@ Lucky, congrats the new grand baby soon too be, each one is so Special

Morning All have a Great Day
    • 1855 posts
    March 31, 2016 3:11 AM PDT
    Good morning CF'ers!!!!! A deceivingly beautiful day on the Alabama Coast as more rain and severe weather is expected. Truck is in the garage since hail is anticipated to be accompanying the storms. Definitely looking forward to a great week-end though.
    Ya'll have a fine day.
    • 57 posts
    March 31, 2016 10:21 PM PDT
    Wow,the weather has been crazy here, a rollercoaster in temps have fired some real nasty T-storms.Hope everyone is safe. Have a Great day all