Yep...I'm READY. FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

• 9 posts
    August 6, 2014 9:49 AM PDT

Let's get ready to ROCK!!!

http://www.nfl.com/ />
    Tonite's listings and game times are UP and on the boards.
    I believe they are posted as EST- Eastern Standard Time

Check your local listings, folks.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 5420 posts
    August 6, 2014 10:10 AM PDT
    Actually it's tomorrow night Tweet... today is just Wednesday and tomorrow is not only the kick-off of pre-season football, but it is my birthday. Don't know yet but I got a feeling the night is going to be spent drinking, watching football, drinking, playing pool, drinking, dancing and then I'll probably drink a little more and get someone to drag me home.
    • 9 posts
    August 6, 2014 10:34 AM PDT
    Awwweee crap. I thought TODAY WAS THURSDAY. Sheesh. Such a BLONDE lately. My son is prolly gettin' a great chuckle outta this right now. He know's how PSYCHED I get....LMBO

Thanks Lucky. (I think...lol) My balloon just deflated. FAST.

Ughhhhh....

Stupid Blonde Stuff.

Ride Free
    Tweek- lol
  • August 9, 2014 3:04 AM PDT
    I think I heard Jerry Jones is considering suiting up the Cheer Leaders and letting the players dance around the side lines getting paid $1.40 an hour. What ever happen to Americas Team?????????
    Dragon
    PS Happy Birthday Lucky hope your day was full of everything you mentioned.
    • 3006 posts
    August 9, 2014 5:04 AM PDT
    Looks like both of my teams did a face plant :/ oh well,I am hoping that things will be looking better by the end of preseason & they get their acts together!!!
    • 277 posts
    August 10, 2014 3:22 AM PDT
    BRONCOS BRONCOS BRONCOS !!!!
    • 2685 posts
    August 11, 2014 2:07 AM PDT
    NightDragon wrote...
    I think I heard Jerry Jones is considering suiting up the Cheer Leaders and letting the players dance around the side lines getting paid $1.40 an hour. What ever happen to Americas Team?????????

Hey his son is doing his best to 'help out' having Vice President of Officiating on the party bus.    haha

GO 'G' MEN!