Gay Bikers (Rekindling this Topic)

• July 3, 2014 1:38 AM PDT
     Would anyone ride with a gay biker? 

I have a legit reason for asking this because I am one myself. And I am looking for friends and riding partners. Dont worry I am in a relationship and am not looking or anything. 

I was just wondering
  • July 3, 2014 4:47 AM PDT
    I would,I have had several gay friends in the past
    • 1855 posts
    July 3, 2014 5:49 AM PDT
    It's not an issue with me unless it's made an issue. Personally I don't need to know. It's not something anyone NEEDS to know. Someone's natural or unnatural proclivities are private matters. So, you're a Lesbian? Well, I'm a human being and that's all anyone NEEDS to know.

Peace
    • 3006 posts
    July 3, 2014 6:12 AM PDT
    Why should it be an issue? Anymore then if I pick my nose? hehe...

Some things should be kept to oneself & sharing that info to me is TMI !!! Unless of course I am trying get a phone# & you really ARE not interested !!!)

stay safe & enjoy the ride
    • 19007 posts
    July 3, 2014 6:25 PM PDT
    What does it matter?
    • 5417 posts
    July 7, 2014 1:45 AM PDT
    Yep, like the others don't really care what your sexual preference is. You got a bike and want to ride, you can ride next to me!
  • July 7, 2014 1:53 AM PDT
    sexual preferences ... color .. race -- it's who the person is not what they are made of that matters ... good people come in all varieties and makes a colorful world
  • July 10, 2014 9:18 AM PDT
    Do gay riders ride differently than straight riders? I will admit though that one of my favorite sites to see while out riding, are two sexy 40-50 something women on a bike having a good time!!
    • 1161 posts
    July 23, 2014 5:40 PM PDT
    I have said it once and I'll say it again. I don't care if your gay or not it is not something I need to know. But if you share it with me just you know I'm not so don't expect anything. I just want to ride, so if you have a bright pink, rainbow, blue, or black bike so be it. Lets ride.  Here is a link to the prevous topic.  

http://www.cyclefish.com/forum/Bikers039-Topics/Biker-Chat/gay-bikers-12848-1.html
    • 284 posts
    August 23, 2014 11:44 AM PDT
    People are just people. I do not hit on every woman I see just cause she is female. Out for a good time riding or on one of the runs for charity It is just that, it is not a pickup place. So no I do not care who I ride with as long as they show me the proper respect I deserve and do not laugh to hard at my riding ability.
  • December 11, 2014 7:14 AM PST
    who gives a shit. ride on....................
    • 1 posts
    January 17, 2015 5:24 PM PST
    I rode across South Dakota with a womens riders group..I didn't know their persuasion and i didn't care, their back up truck was in the rear and we all got along famously on the road..road ettiquite was in full force..maybe its just a biker thing..we were doing the same speed and i just joined in..At Sioux Falls we parted ways and they all waved..
  • December 5, 2015 3:28 AM PST
    I would still ride with you even though the Lifestyle is an affront to our Creator and wrought with medical consequences which the masses don't want to consider and so push under the proverbial carpet. (Pretty Unpolitically Correct , huh !?)