Biker Battleground Phoenix

• 16795 posts
    June 29, 2014 4:15 PM PDT

ABOUT THE SERIES:

Phoenix, Arizona—where the country’s top motorcycle builders compete day and night. It’s a dog-eat-dog world, where buyers are willing to pay upwards of $150,000 for a fully-customized, one-of-a-kind ride. Biker Battleground Phoenix follows the temperamental and talented bad boys of the bike business. In their world, showcases are for pride and bragging rights, competition is cutthroat and money talks. When egos and passion collide, the aftershocks echo across town.

They don’t follow trends–they set them. No tactic is off limits and no move is too corrupt. From stealing ideas and poaching employees to public bashing on social media, these guys will do whatever it takes to give themselves and their shops the ultimate edge over the rest.

Series Premiere
    Tues., July 1 at 10/9c on Discovery

Might be good for some shitz & giggles.
    • 84 posts
    June 29, 2014 7:26 PM PDT
    Just tried to watch the clip but got a black screen that said...

"O remetente não disponibilizou este vídeo no seu país."

Which in English means, "Sorry, buddy but you can't watch it in your country." Oh well, back to downloading torrents.

• 44 posts
    June 30, 2014 1:43 AM PDT
    Looks like it's gona be a good show for Tuesday night anyone from the area weighs in on the area shops maybe some pics of bikes they have built for 100k they better be the s***
  • June 30, 2014 4:24 AM PDT
    I'll tune in for a look and hey a bike show is always better than the crap the networks think we want to see!
    • 16795 posts
    June 30, 2014 5:33 AM PDT
    The last build show "#BikerLive" was OK for what it was, my wife got all five winning bikes right.
    We'll see how this one goes. :-)
    • 5417 posts
    July 1, 2014 2:46 AM PDT
    The premier of Biker Battleground Phoenix is tonight. I'll check it out because I do like to watch bike building, but I hope that is the focus and not just a bunch of drama like all of the other "bike build" shows turned out. I really want to see bike building and not a bunch of idiots yelling at each other and every build having parts coming in late or something missing just to add drama. We'll See????
    • 1855 posts
    July 1, 2014 4:36 AM PDT
    Bike building shows to the tune of Gas Monkey Garage would be refreshing.
    • 16795 posts
    July 1, 2014 4:51 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    The premier of Biker Battleground Phoenix is tonight. I'll check it out because I do like to watch bike building, but I hope that is the focus and not just a bunch of drama like all of the other "bike build" shows turned out. I really want to see bike building and not a bunch of idiots yelling at each other and every build having parts coming in late or something missing just to add drama. We'll See????

What I've found on most of these shows is the lack of  "in house" parts making, that puzzles me, so does when a piece of equipment goes down, they are lost without it.
    I'd love to have the equipment they call junk, heck I'd have it going again in no time and be like a kid in a candy shop.

• 16795 posts
    July 1, 2014 5:01 AM PDT
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    Bike building shows to the tune of Gas Monkey Garage would be refreshing.

I would love to know what Richard said to Jessie James to P.O. him off that much during the "build-off" between Gas Monkey, J.J., OCC, and Jr.

• 44 posts
    July 2, 2014 2:44 AM PDT
    Well the build off is on this might be a decent show wayyyy out of my price range nice baggers though wish they would give up some of the take off parts instead of just throwing them across the shop floor got more money than I do and doing wheelies on a bagger that's just bad ass
    • 5417 posts
    July 2, 2014 4:17 AM PDT
    Watched Biker Battleground Phoenix premier last night and wasn't that impressed. Just as I suspected they spent more time talking, dissing other builders and bs than they did building bikes. I guess they need to do waht they need to do to get the general public to watch... which is add drama. I suppose there is not enough of us out there that want to see them pound metal and weld sh!t?
    • 16795 posts
    July 2, 2014 5:26 AM PDT
    The whole drama crap I believe is there for the non-biker audience.
    Yes there are a lot of bikers out in the real world who would love to have the parts that these guys throw around.
    Yaffee is the only guy I have ever heard of on this show, but I like the guy that searches through junk.
  • July 2, 2014 5:42 AM PDT
    More drama than "the devils ride". Thought I mis-clicked the remote and tuned into one of those Houswives of __ shows. Yaffee worried about security? It's no wonder his parts are all over the magazines with all the cameras, production personnel, and who knows what else running around his shop.

A bunch of drama queens.
  • July 3, 2014 2:08 PM PDT
    At which point in this abortion does Fuzzy from the "major 1% club" come in an clean up these guy's acts? He'll tell them to either join his group or shut their shops. They will all run.
    • 16795 posts
    July 3, 2014 5:38 PM PDT
    Amused wrote...
    At which point in this abortion does Fuzzy from the "major 1% club" come in an clean up these guy's acts? He'll tell them to either join his group or shut their shops. They will all run.

For some reason I don't think this will happen.

• 1855 posts
    July 4, 2014 3:58 AM PDT
    I'll not watch the show again. First off, I don't like custom baggers. Secondly, who buys that sh**it? Who can afford that sh@@it? They may all be great bike builders but come on; trash talk, bad mouthing, drama? And while I'm more into bikes that cars, I'd still rather watch Gas Monkey than this junk.
    • 16795 posts
    July 4, 2014 3:44 PM PDT
    I wish the High Roller bike buyers would have looked me up for paint while my shop was open.
    • 1855 posts
    July 5, 2014 12:12 AM PDT
    I hear ya Rev. Had I known I might be a custom bike painter today.

Peace
    • 3006 posts
    July 10, 2014 4:44 AM PDT
    Thanks for the heads up y'all LoL
    Glad I did not set aside the time to watch this.

The scoots looked sweet in the promo's,yet when I saw the spot they shot about the rivalry between the builders I had to shake my head.This is the sort of stuff I avoid like the plague on the tube,any sort of Jerry Springer spin,sorry Jerr, it puts me off entirely from watching more.

Wish I had pursued a career in cheesy screen/script writing lol those guys must laugh all the way to the bank.
    • 16795 posts
    July 10, 2014 5:51 AM PDT
    I still get a kick watching the guy that searches through junk and works in his home garage building his own stuff.
    He also said no to the millionaire transplant from Canada when he tried to hire him. :-)
  • July 10, 2014 9:10 AM PDT
    Can anyone build a bagger anymore without the rake and the rediculously big front tire. I hate the new look!!!
  • August 28, 2014 7:07 AM PDT
    That show was the biggest bomb ever. It would be more interesting to film me detailing my bike. It looks better than their cr_ap too.
    • 16795 posts
    August 28, 2014 4:22 PM PDT
    Amused wrote...
    That show was the biggest bomb ever. It would be more interesting to film me detailing my bike. It looks better than their cr_ap too.

Let's see some photos!

• 1855 posts
    August 29, 2014 11:22 AM PDT
    I haven't watched any more of it except the first 4 minutes of the first show. Dysfunctional I guess.
    • 16795 posts
    August 30, 2014 8:39 AM PDT
    Brian Jenkins from Hatred Customs was the only one who hand built most of his parts from scratch in his home garage, that's old school to me.
    I didn't like the crap talking from any of them.