Looking for friends to go riding with

• April 28, 2014 2:19 PM PDT
     Hello..I just joined Cycle Fish recently for a couple reasons but the main one is my bro in law has recently become a widow .. he was with my sister for 28 yrs the lat 3 were devoted to taking care of her and has lost contact with friends..he needs to make some friends to go riding with and get out and start living again...anyone near by Johnstown, PA that would like a new friend....he is truely a great guy n would make a great friend
    • 19004 posts
    April 29, 2014 12:20 AM PDT
    That is great riding country. I hope it all works out for him. Watch the forum here on meet & Greets. There is one happening in NC I think this spring. Here is a link direct to that forum.

http://www.cyclefish.com/forum/General/CycleFish-Meet-amp-Greets/June-2014-Meet-amp-Greet-Near-Deals-Gap-and-The-Devils-Triangle-160082-1.html />
  • April 29, 2014 12:22 AM PDT
    Where exactly are you at? We are in Berlin, about 30 miles south of Johnstown.
    • 3006 posts
    April 29, 2014 5:05 AM PDT
    Welcome to the board & My condolences on the loss for all of you.
    Hope he has great success finding some decent folk to ride with!!!
    You are a good sister in law to help him out.

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride
  • April 29, 2014 11:54 AM PDT
    Thank you all...we are right in Johnstown
  • April 29, 2014 12:01 PM PDT
    oh and I have to confess...I'm not totally unselfish doing this....I'm hoping somewhere along the line he'd meet someone so I can date again..but seriously he is a super person and loves to ride never was really able to get out and go much, now he can
  • April 29, 2014 12:13 PM PDT
     i wish you luck.  i am in glolucester county and a bit to far to help out.  nice post tho....ride safe.
    • 2 posts
    May 22, 2014 12:28 PM PDT
    Seem like a sweet lady best wishes to you and your brother-in-law

We are in the Elmira/Corning area
    • 207 posts
    May 22, 2014 10:43 PM PDT
    I'm in Harrisburg. If you ever make it out that way, lemme know. Plenty of good riding here. I was thinkin of making it to Thunder In The Valley too. If I do I'll look you up.
  • May 23, 2014 12:47 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    May 23, 2014 12:25 PM PDT
    I suggest that your bro in law become a Cyclefish member and get to know some folks and go from there. Wife and I ride and we are right here down in Cumberland, not too far from you all.
  • May 27, 2014 7:15 AM PDT
    I'm with Steven tell your Brother in Law to hop on the site and get to know everyone. I'm sure he will love it.
    Night Dragon
  • May 27, 2014 12:04 PM PDT
    Yep, I agree with Steven as well. get yer brohter in law on the Forum. There are some great folks here.
  • June 23, 2014 6:35 PM PDT
    Just got a 2014 Street Glide Special. Need to break it in. Any body up for a ride soon?