Hello from Alabama

• September 16, 2013 1:23 PM PDT
     Been hanging around a bit and figured it was time for a proper intro.My name is David from Eclectic Al.I ride a 2002 Sportster.I am the Events Director for Dixie ABATE of Alabama.That is why I joined here to keep up with Alabama events.But this place has so much to offer!!!!! It is great to be here and hope to see y'all out and about!!!!
    • 844 posts
    September 16, 2013 1:34 PM PDT
    Welcome David from a little bit west on the Gulf Coast. This is a great site with great people. Enjoy and be sure to keep us up on whats goin on with ABATE in bama.
    • 1855 posts
    September 16, 2013 3:25 PM PDT
    Welcome from w central Ohio soon to be moving to Lillian, Alabama. Man, I just love Alabama.

Peace
    • 19007 posts
    September 16, 2013 10:55 PM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish from the ‘at large’ (currently in Terlingua TX) member to the best Damn family biker site on this here web thing.
  • September 17, 2013 3:22 AM PDT
    Hey David! And welcome to CF. Looks like Jimmyacorn and I are fixin' to be neighbors. Lillian Alabama is just over the bridge from me in Pensacola FL. Nice area.
    • 16795 posts
    September 17, 2013 3:51 AM PDT
    Hello from the sunny Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 1855 posts
    September 17, 2013 5:53 AM PDT
    StreetBobGirl wrote...
    Hey David! And welcome to CF. Looks like Jimmyacorn and I are fixin' to be neighbors. Lillian Alabama is just over the bridge from me in Pensacola FL. Nice area.

Cool!!!!! Gypsy and I would love to meet up with ya'll when we get down that way.  The Lillian Café on Rte 98 is a great place to hangout.  Maybe in Floribama?

Peace
  • September 17, 2013 7:54 AM PDT
    Welcome, David. My younger days were spent in the Wetumpka, Holtville area. I live in Brandon, Mississippi now.
  • September 18, 2013 12:51 PM PDT
    Thanks for the welcomes.....Jimmyacorn holler when you get settled and I will make a ride down that way.Hawksfire I work in Wetumpka and had to ride over to Holtville/Slapout today.
  • September 30, 2013 3:02 AM PDT
    Welcome from the home of the "Tail of the Dragon".....Pigeon Forge Tenn.

Night Dragon
  • September 30, 2013 10:56 AM PDT
    Welcome from way out here in Cali. Enjoy the site.