Ultra Elite and Road King Elites on sale now!

• September 12, 2013 10:39 AM PDT
    We have an over stock of our polycarbonate. We need to move some material. This is a temporary pricing so get em while you can.
    Our Polycarbonate is the highest grade polycarbonate you can buy. It has a glass hard coating on both sides. It's the same stuff they use to make bullet-proof glass.

Our #1 Selling Ultra Re-Curve for Harley Batwing Fairing models 1996-2013, in sizes 6-14 inch and in clear, light or dark tints.

Starting at $65.00!!

Our Road King Recurve available for Road King standard mounts, in sizes 16, 18 and 20 inche and in clear, light or dark tints.

Only $119.99!!

• 5420 posts
    September 13, 2013 2:18 AM PDT
    Just got mine!!!

Got the 18" Road King Winshield with Light Tint and Custom Engraved (of course)

This is 2" lower than the windshield I had and so far on a short ride the re-curve at the top seems like it provides just as much wind protection as the stock Road King 20" windshield.  I will get it get it out on the open road this weekend and give you a full review.
    • 834 posts
    September 16, 2013 2:04 PM PDT
    Looks good Lucky. Be sure to let us know how it works for wind and rain.
    • 5420 posts
    September 16, 2013 2:11 PM PDT
    Rode a lot with it this weekend and love it. I can see over the short shield and that curve really creates a nice wind pocket around me. As for rain... you're gonna have to wait quite a while for me to test that. Have no out of state trips planned and it only rains like 10 days a year and all 10 days are in Dec thru April :-)