loud pipes

• 13 posts
    May 8, 2017 3:48 AM PDT

I personally like the sound of SuperTraps also. It has a nice rumble.

• 5 posts
    May 23, 2017 10:26 AM PDT
    I pulled up at the lights next to a Toyota with two old ladies and I I bumped the throttle a couple of times and looked over the the Toyota and the old lady on the passenger side gave me the finger. I had to laugh. I guess my pipes are loud enough.
  • June 3, 2017 4:29 AM PDT

[blockquote]Frankie1956 said: I pulled up at the lights next to a Toyota with two old ladies and I I bumped the throttle a couple of times and looked over the the Toyota and the old lady on the passenger side gave me the finger. I had to laugh. I guess my pipes are loud enough. [/blockquote]

I would not give any old lady crap that is willing to shoot the finger to a Biker on a Harley at a red light.

Yea I would have to laugh as well.

Night Dragon

• June 4, 2017 4:41 AM PDT

I have now installed a set of Matazu Megaphones on the Street Glide, and a buddy of mind said at idle the bike sounds like a Street Rod. At  idle 900 RPM that thing just Growles. Then through the shift's you get that 57 Chev glasspack sound of the old days. I had to re-program the Fuel Pak twice to get it to run right, but now it sounds great.

$160.00 on E-bay

Night Dragon

• 31 posts
    September 5, 2022 9:16 PM PDT

I recently purchased And installed fishtail pipes on my roadking and they are LOUD, Love em..

• 1 posts
    October 10, 2022 3:59 AM PDT
    My BigDogs pipes are so loud they set off alarms. So you know i luv going in hoods where the yuppies live. I have drag pipes,Blow performance pipes and vance and hines pipes. The V H's are loudest.
    This post was edited by Caporizzo at October 10, 2022 4:00 AM PDT
    • 10 posts
    November 20, 2022 2:57 PM PST

5 bikers were kilt within 15 miles of my house this summer.

The slim wears Neighbor Haters by Cobra. 

Quiet when I want them, and get out of my way when I have to.