Lucky and Laura Crash Details

• 1855 posts
    November 19, 2013 8:02 AM PST
    Just too too much Lucky. Bein' down and feeling helpless is a real challenge. Keep us updated man.

Peace
    • 5419 posts
    June 9, 2014 2:05 AM PDT
    This was one year ago today. Seems like a lot longer than that, at least to me. But that's a good thing... not one of the memories I cherish.
    • 16795 posts
    June 9, 2014 4:05 AM PDT
    I'm glad you two are doing well a year later.
    Last year when I read the post that you guys wrecked on that day I had chills.
    Deb and I were discussing the anniversary of our big wreak on 6-9-1990 last night.
    • 5419 posts
    June 9, 2014 4:33 AM PDT
    There you go. From this point on no riding on June 9th. That will be my bike cleaning day :-)
  • June 9, 2014 4:45 AM PDT
    For someone that has never been down.....seems like a micro second before it happens you just have the worst feeling in the world in your gut. Damn I'm glad your guys are healing back to perfection, and bike riding is back in your plans.
    Say Hi to Laura for me......sounds like she is one tough Biker Chick.
    Night Dragon
    • 16795 posts
    June 9, 2014 5:26 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    There you go. From this point on no riding on June 9th. That will be my bike cleaning day :-)

We've had other things happen on the 9th, not as painful, but we take that day easy now.

• 1516 posts
    June 20, 2014 7:04 AM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    Lucky wrote...

We've had other things happen on the 9th, not as painful, but we take that day easy now.

All it will take is the trip to or from the RWR being on the 9th, he will ride again!!

(I am just glad I can still tease you and that you both are fine.)

• 5419 posts
    June 20, 2014 6:27 PM PDT
    Nope, will spend a night in Garberville!!!
  • February 23, 2016 2:07 PM PST
    Glad to rea that the both of came out of this Ok Lucky.
    • 4 posts
    February 24, 2016 5:10 AM PST
    Sorry to learn of your misfortune!
    Best wishes to you both.
    Hope to see ya both one of these days.
    • 1855 posts
    February 24, 2016 5:35 AM PST
    I think we'll check in on you on June 9th Lucky just to make sure you ARE cleaning your bike.