My wife now has had a stroke. Need you guys again!

• June 24, 2013 3:31 PM PDT
    Been having my wife Lisa call home and talk over the speaker phone to Sassy our Kitty. She constantly walks through house meowing looking for her momma. Looks like I'm not the only one that misses her!
  • June 25, 2013 2:26 PM PDT
    Markyd, I'm so sorry, I've been so wrapped up in my own family's health problems.........please accept my apology and know that prayers are headed her way!
    • 3006 posts
    June 25, 2013 4:43 PM PDT
    before ya know it she will be coming home,and most likely your gonna be doing a lot of running around LOL make sure to take good care of yourself toosending good thoughts your way & hersstay busy the time will fly!!!
  • June 26, 2013 2:40 AM PDT
    Stormy, you don't have a thing to apologize for. I know exactly how it is, believe me. I have been praying for you and your dad to get that ride in. I hope that God will grant you that prayer. Thanks for caring and please know we care about you guys too. Bless you. Buzz, I got a game of golf in Monday and it felt good just to get away from the hospital and relax for a few hours. I believe that helped me mentally more than any thing. Back to work for 4 nights tomorrow. That's when it gets hard for me. I've got a great crew, so they make it easier on me. Thanks buddy for yor encouragement. Believe me, it's needed and appreciated.
  • Mo
    June 27, 2013 3:53 PM PDT

Please Let your wife know there are prayers coming for her from Nassau County...{{{Hugs}}} to you!

• June 27, 2013 6:19 PM PDT
    That's beautiful Mo. Thanks.
  • June 27, 2013 7:31 PM PDT
    I only just read this, travel for business causes long absences on my part. I am sure these last weeks have been difficult for both of you, and hopefully rehab brings quick recovery. It is amazing how much one can recover after a stroke, and I hope your wife is one of the lucky ones. Prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • June 28, 2013 12:23 AM PDT
    Thanks Spider, I appreciate it. They say she is doing great in rehabilitate but it's been a slow haul to me. I'm just grateful I still have her. Anything beyond that is just icing on the cake! Thanks for your prayers.
  • July 4, 2013 2:57 AM PDT
    Keeping my fingers crossed. Looks like Lisa will get to come home next Friday the 12th. She still has a long way to go to completely recover, but home will help with that I believe. Home therapy next, and getting someone to watch her while I work. But it sure will be good to have home again! Thank you all for remembering us during this time. You are remarkable. Thank you God for hearing our prayers and for answering them. You are awesome Lord!
  • July 12, 2013 10:36 AM PDT
    The world is right again. Lisa my wife is finally home. After five weeks she made it. Thanks to all that said a prayer, offered incouragement, said a kind word. You are very special people to me. Now time for getting her back to where she needs to be then back on my bike! God bless you all.
    • 57 posts
    July 12, 2013 11:43 AM PDT
    Good Deal thats Great news Markyd .Welcome home Lisa Best Wishes on your continued recovery.
    • 314 posts
    July 12, 2013 1:36 PM PDT
    That is great!
    • 1855 posts
    July 13, 2013 2:37 AM PDT
    Terrific news!!!!
    Peace
    • 3006 posts
    July 13, 2013 3:48 PM PDT
    I can never get enough Good News !!!Glad to hear she is back home & going to get the rest & care that only being home can give her.Give her big hugsss from all of us here LOL
  • July 14, 2013 3:41 PM PDT
    Glad to hear she's home! Wishing her a most speedy recovery! Wind therapy might be just the thing! Ride safe y'all!
    • 44 posts
    July 14, 2013 3:49 PM PDT
    GREAT NEWS MAMA IS HOME Just Remember If mama isn't happy nobody is happy! So Happy for you Guys
  • April 25, 2014 10:43 AM PDT
    Mark. I am so happy to read Lisa is back home May May the good Lord bless and keep you both. I will put the word out at church as well.

Wish I had read of this sooner, but so happy for you your baby girl is home.