My wife now has had a stroke. Need you guys again!

• June 6, 2013 8:38 AM PDT
     It's been almost two months now since my wife was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. You all have been a blessing to us with your prayers and well wishes. I come to again to you asking for your prayers. Lisa has now had a stroke and it has affected her left side and speech. She is awake and alert and her mind is fine, thank you God. But an extended stay in the hospital and therapy are what we're looking at for now. So please think of her tonight in your prayers. Thanks to all of you, you guys are tops and I am proud to be part of the biker community. I consider you all family. Markyd
    • 19007 posts
    June 6, 2013 10:42 AM PDT
    Certainly hoping that this ends soon for y'all, with the best possible outcome.
    • 1 posts
    June 6, 2013 10:43 AM PDT
    you got it brother, Hang in there.
    The Lord is on your side.
    • 16795 posts
    June 6, 2013 12:05 PM PDT
    From our voices to God's ears my friend.
    • 567 posts
    June 6, 2013 12:18 PM PDT
    Mark ... sure seems like an awful lot has been heaped on your plate lately .. Lisa's too.
    Prayers going out for you and your bride. I hope all turns out well.
  • June 6, 2013 12:40 PM PDT
    Thanks guys. You are the best.
  • June 6, 2013 12:50 PM PDT
    PRAYERS GOING UP BIG GUY. WE HOT A HEALING GOD
  • June 6, 2013 12:58 PM PDT
    Our thought and prayers go out to you and Lisa.
  • June 6, 2013 2:35 PM PDT
    Thanks guys A LOT! I really do appreciate it. Cowboy I hope you had as good a time at Myrtle Beach as we did. One of the best times of our lives! Thanks again buddy.
    • 9 posts
    June 6, 2013 2:56 PM PDT
    Sending up prayers right now for Lisa, Mark, And for you! If you want more direct prayer, PM me your phone # and I'll call ya, as soon as I get it. K? We're here, we're pullin' (and PRAYING) for ya, and we LOVE YOU, Bro!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • June 6, 2013 4:21 PM PDT

Mark...Never stopped praying for you and Lisa. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

• June 6, 2013 10:02 PM PDT
    Thanks Fred, your the best. Looks like it's going to be a long road, but I'm with her for the long haul. God bless you buddy. Mark
    • 44 posts
    June 7, 2013 3:00 AM PDT
    Mark or prayers are with you and you wife been taking care of mine as well I will send a pray request to paster Ron @ www.covenantconfirmers.org They are a great group of folks MAY GOD BLESS YOU
  • June 7, 2013 3:14 AM PDT
    Thanks buddy,and I will pray for you guys as well. God bless you and your wife also. I know it's crazy, but I've felt a peace about this that cannot be explained away. It can only be from God. I'm usually a worrywart about the littlest things, but I know this time for sure no matter what happens, God has my back, front, top, bottom. I'm in his hands and there ain't no better place we could be. Thanks again, and you two hang in there. Love in Christ, markyd
    • 44 posts
    June 7, 2013 3:23 AM PDT
    God has blessed you with a wonderful wife/best freind and he will be with you through this trying time just remember he will never put anything on you that you can not handle. Keep The Faith brother and may God be with yall
    • 3006 posts
    June 7, 2013 3:33 AM PDT
    Stay positive & never give up hope. Sending up prayers, & good thoughts your way !!!
    keep us posted,we are here to listen n help if possible !!!
  • June 7, 2013 3:36 AM PDT
    Prayers out Brother. Keep faith.
    • 44 posts
    June 7, 2013 3:36 AM PDT
    Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort Lisa upon her sickbed, and ease her suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friends (Lisa & Mark) with Your loving care, renew her strength, and heal what ails her in Your loving name.

Thank You, Lord.
  • June 7, 2013 4:24 AM PDT
    :-]< Prayers sent for you & Lisa... Every brother & sister I know (who means business with God) is going thru the "trials of Job" right now ! It's time for break-thru & restoration... Susie & I stand with you in agreement with ALL the other responders above... Blessings from SW Missouri's tornado alley !
    • 1855 posts
    June 7, 2013 4:58 AM PDT
    I'm always at a loss for words when it comes to this sort of thing.  I've always wished that there was one thing I could say or do that would ease another's burden.  It seems like we should be able to do that but we can't.  Just know that I, like all the others, have you and your wife in my thoughts, in my heart.

Peace
  • June 7, 2013 5:56 AM PDT
    I won't you all to know just how great you all are. You all are very special people. We feel your prayers and are in good hands here. There is nothing too great for our God. We are not afraid. That's an accomplishment for me because usually I'm a worrier. Not this time. satan ain't gonna win this one, no matter what happens. This web site has the finest people I've ever had the pleasure to talk to on it. I'm so proud to be a part of it. And please feel free to call on me if you guys need prayer also. Any time. God bless every single one of you. markyd
  • June 7, 2013 6:00 AM PDT
    Jimmy, you did a fine job my friend!
  • June 7, 2013 11:37 PM PDT
    Just saying morning Mark. You and your family was in my thoughts this morning. (Ehpesians 3:14-21) If we allow our trust to remain in Him he is able to do more than we can even imagine. There are times when we may be uncertain of the full outcome in a situation but we know there is One who is worthy of our trust. There are times when He will prevent a storm. There are times when He will keep us in the midst of the storm. Finding that place of peace in the midst of a storm allows us to walk on ground that is beyond description. Having that peace that makes the rest of the world shake its head and question how. We can only humbly point and say, "It is because of Him".
  • June 8, 2013 12:38 AM PDT
    You have just given me a message that I know is straight from God. I had done so good until last night.and then it seemed like panic hit for some reason. I know who is behind it. Satan. I finally had a good cry last night, but didn't let her see me. I don't want to worry her. I hate to see her like this but it could have been worse. I trust God and know He's here. I guess I just needed some reassurance. Thank you, you are a blessing. Markyd
    • 9 posts
    June 8, 2013 8:40 AM PDT
    In total agreement with Geezer on this Mark. And I also know, fear can sneak up on us. Listen, it's understandable that you're worried about your wife. And God knows that, as well. Keep praying, keep trusting, and ask the Lord, to give you peace. I will pray that for you, as well. Believe, and claim the peace that surpasses understanding.
    Be still. And know...He is God. - (Psalm 46:10)

Ride Free
    Tweek