How many refer to their bikes as female's

• 1780 posts
    January 11, 2010 12:32 AM PST
    I guess I'm not sure why but everytime I refer to my bike it comes out a female......I put her in the garage, I need to go wash her...I just love her man...she has given me years of pleasure.....etc.
    I supose I have a female Dragon.

Anybody else do this or is it just me

Night Dragon
    • 1040 posts
    January 11, 2010 12:54 AM PST
    There was another topic similiar to this one dragon somwhere around here as I recall. I too have always refered to my fxr as my baby, my girl, my sweethear; yet, there are others who go the male route. After reading the other thread, I decided to give my fxr a male name and tried "Whitefeather" after the famous Marine sniper, "GySgt. Carlos Hathcock. I let it ride for a few days and it never did quite settle in with me as I just didn't quite seem to feel comfortable with it as much a hero as GySgt Hatcock was. So, no matter what anyone else thinks is fine with me and whateve anyone else decides for their sweetheart is ok too. I'm back to my babies original name and she will always have it as a tribute to my daughter whom I love dearly.
  • January 11, 2010 1:31 AM PST
    I refer to mine as the Great White because it's a old cop bike and it's a Road King so it REALLY CAN"T get any greater than that!
    • 5417 posts
    January 11, 2010 1:35 AM PST
    Last one was a she, this one is a guy. I refer to him as Big Fella. Nick name my son gave it from one time when we had to stop kind of quick and I said Whoa Big Fella.
  • January 11, 2010 1:37 AM PST
    My bike... long, sleek,smooth, good ,(almost all the time) , gets up early, stays up late, works hard,.... yep its a female!!   
    • 1509 posts
    January 11, 2010 1:44 AM PST
    I CALL MINE THE 650LB VIBRATOR TO SOOTH THE FEMALE SOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT IT DOES
  • January 11, 2010 1:49 AM PST
    My daily rider is a her, but my hot rod bike is referred to as the bastard
  • January 11, 2010 4:13 AM PST
    Mine is definately an "It".
  • January 11, 2010 4:51 AM PST
    Mine is a her. She is an old stripper because her tassels spin in opposite directions.
  • January 11, 2010 5:08 AM PST
    She's my mistress.
  • January 11, 2010 5:43 AM PST
    My Phoenix is definately a her, if she dont feel like going it can be a real chore to get her going but once warmed up LOOK OUT!! remember the old adadge if it has T** or wheels it will give ya grief!
    Da Stump
  • January 11, 2010 5:52 AM PST
    I refer to my Springster as "her". I agree with chywolf
  • January 11, 2010 6:03 AM PST
    YEP, SHE'S MY BABY, AND WHEN SHE DON'T ACT RIGHT SHE'S STILL MY BITCH!
  • January 11, 2010 6:04 AM PST
    Mine is either Silver or Big Fella, and if your from my generation you know where that came from. It is an 05 Deluxe and is Chopper Blue and Pearl White on top thus the name Silver.
  • January 11, 2010 6:04 AM PST
    Normally, I would call my bike a female. I like to to rider her. It's weird that I have a Fat Boy.
    • 19004 posts
    January 11, 2010 7:51 AM PST
    My last ride - Rocinante was female, Slim and trim and hot looking.

Now Rex on the other hand is stout and macho looking, obviously a male

• January 11, 2010 8:04 AM PST
    My mistress has a name, her name is Ruby, after her paint.
    • 119 posts
    January 11, 2010 8:08 AM PST
    I can ride them hard, they kick back, make all kinds of noise and and give me pleasure and with a little love, they let me come back for more. Mistress
  • January 11, 2010 8:08 AM PST
    Mine is Candy, the sweetest thing I ever knew
    • 190 posts
    January 12, 2010 9:28 AM PST
    Black Betty
  • January 12, 2010 9:31 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    My last ride - Rocinante was female, Slim and trim and hot looking.

Now Rex on the other hand is stout and macho looking, obviously a male

That you are Rex, definately an Alpha Male!!!!
    Hunka hunka burning love!!!   
    • 601 posts
    January 12, 2010 9:40 AM PST
    My current ride is called " The Red Yoke" my last one "the black yoke" before thet "blue yoke....etc. I like to keep it simple, and as i change bikes every year, thats simple.
    • 2 posts
    January 12, 2010 9:53 AM PST
    Mine came with a name "Ulysses" - Like it
    "The Odyssey" has the best ending of any book I have read. - Don't e'f w/ daddy when he comes home from his adventure & wants some down time, plus really, really stay away from mother. Lots of single women out there you can woo & not get yourself killed for.
  • January 12, 2010 9:56 AM PST
    think most of us ride females , just one of those mocho things are something? I've always referred to my bikes as female..never really thought about it.
  • January 12, 2010 1:08 PM PST
    I refer to my bike as my mistress...