MAY PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST

This topic has been closed.
  • May 9, 2013 2:49 PM PDT
    2000 Dyna super Glide FXD 52,000 miles and going ! Come on lets Ride !!
  • May 9, 2013 3:05 PM PDT
     MT Highway 274, Mill Creek Pass over the Continental Divide
  • May 9, 2013 3:17 PM PDT
    How in the world did this turn into the 'Bike Of The Month' thread?
    • 844 posts
    May 9, 2013 3:22 PM PDT
    DownTownBrown wrote...
    How in the world did this turn into the 'Bike Of The Month' thread?

Yep, we need to take out the pics of just bikes and save them for the next Bike of the Month contest.

• May 10, 2013 12:09 AM PDT
    Well this project was quite rewarding. My son was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystropy 2 years ago and my motivator was to build a 1960 Panhead Harley, Suicide Shifter to represent the Love I have for Harley Davidson because they donate alot of Money from all of us riders to MDA. I wanted to make a difference and Raise Awareness, Raise Funds for Research and to Help families like myself. My Organization is called Macomb Aware and we are on Facebook........ We are riding this bike to go to the MDA Camp and having our 2nd Annual Bikers Against Dystrophy fundraiser this year and hope to see alot of smiles on some kids faces, especially Mine. Please Vote for me and support the cause.........
  • May 10, 2013 12:24 AM PDT

• 2685 posts
    May 10, 2013 12:53 AM PDT
    Here is one I took a while back.
    Chimney Rock near Ashville, NC

A great place to ride, but I re-read the instructions and see there needs to be a bike in the pic.
    Sorry about that, I won't removed it because it is a nice shot in a nice place but please don't count it toward the contest.

thx
    • 5417 posts
    May 10, 2013 2:04 AM PDT
    Tanks!

• May 11, 2013 12:02 AM PDT

• May 11, 2013 1:48 PM PDT
    Long dirt road
    • 44 posts
    May 12, 2013 3:54 AM PDT
    still wont load ????
    • 5417 posts
    May 12, 2013 4:01 AM PDT
    speedyre,  Check this out... http://www.cyclefish.com/tutorials/upload_forum_picture_local.html />
    Also make sure your image is within the file size limits
  • May 15, 2013 12:30 AM PDT
    1974 Norton 850 Commando Hi Rider
    • 1855 posts
    May 15, 2013 2:53 AM PDT
    deluxxx wrote...

This 'riding into the mist' pic is just great!!!

Peace
  • May 15, 2013 12:24 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Enter the May PHOTO of the Month Contest!

The Photo of the Month Contest is for any picture that either includes a motorcycle or something related to motorcycles or the motorcycle lifestyle (i.e. a motorcycle in a scenic location,  a biker, a biker event, pictures taken form the bike, etc)

Remember this is for YOUR PHOTOS, not images you find on the internet.

All photos will be voted on by our users at the end of the month and the winning photo will be on the CycleFish Home Page in June.

To enter your photo, simply reply to this topic and attache your photo!
    (one entry per user)

• May 17, 2013 5:06 AM PDT
    2002 Roadking
    • 844 posts
    May 17, 2013 5:28 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...

The Photo of the Month Contest is for any picture that either includes a motorcycle or something related to motorcycles or the motorcycle lifestyle (i.e. a motorcycle in a scenic location,  a biker, a biker event, pictures taken form the bike, etc)

All photos will be voted on by our users at the end of the month and the winning photo will be on the CycleFish Home Page in June.

(one entry per user)

Not trying to be a stickler, but remember this is a

PHOTO of the MONTH contest NOT a Bike of the MONTH contest

Lets see them great photographs of places we've been and stuff we've done!

• 1364 posts
    May 18, 2013 2:52 AM PDT
     BearTooth Summit 10947 feet above sea level
  • May 18, 2013 6:01 AM PDT
    2013 Ural Tourist with Greta waiting for a ride
  • May 18, 2013 11:27 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...

(one entry per user)

• May 18, 2013 1:44 PM PDT
    Auntiehorror wrote...Uncle Harry 89, on my 1996 FLHTCUI
    Lucky wrote...

(one entry per user)

• May 19, 2013 2:44 AM PDT
    1992 XLH 883 Hugger Sportster custom.
  • May 19, 2013 6:02 AM PDT
    2003 1200C Sportster

• 834 posts
    May 19, 2013 6:22 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...

(one entry per user)

Hey Lucky, Looks like some people would just rather have a Bike of the Month Contest.  Altough a few did submit nice phots for the Photo of the Month Contest

• 314 posts
    May 19, 2013 8:04 AM PDT
    AzRider wrote...
    Lucky wrote...

(one entry per user)

Hey Lucky, Looks like some people would just rather have a Bike of the Month Contest.  Altough a few did submit nice phots for the Photo of the Month Contest

It says
    any picture that either includes a motorcycle or something related to motorcycles or the motorcycle lifestyle