MOTHER'S DAY IS THIS SUNDAY - MAY 12TH

• 5419 posts
    May 6, 2013 6:45 AM PDT
    Just a reminder so no one winds up in the dog house!!!
    • 544 posts
    May 6, 2013 6:51 AM PDT
    You are assuming that we are not already in the dog house. Some of us practically live there.
    • 5419 posts
    May 6, 2013 6:59 AM PDT
    Remembering Mother's Day may be your ticket out!
    • 9 posts
    May 9, 2013 10:31 AM PDT
    Think about like this...
    IF, you are fortunate to STILL HAVE A MOTHER...then PLEASE, REMEMBER HER, THIS DAY!!!

You have only ONE Mother. For a lifetime. You may have a step, or a surrogate, or an adopted...
    But, she's STILL YOUR MOM.

I lost mine, 14 yrs. ago, June 25th.

I'd give...a lot, just to see her, and talk to her, and hold her, and to say I LOVE YOU, just once more.
    Whatever the reason, if you ain't all about the "made up holiday", or you and your Mom ain't that close...
    OR, you just ain't the demonstrative type...

GET OVER IT, AND CALL YOUR MOM!!!

Once she's gone...
    You, won't ever have that chance again.

Ride Free
    Tweek

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TO ALL THE MOM'S - here on CycleFish!

• 844 posts
    May 10, 2013 2:34 PM PDT
    Thanks to the mods for deleting that BS. I hate when you have a good topic talking about something good like Mother's Day and someone has to jump in with "guess what's pissing me off today"

Okay, back to topic. Tweek you are so darn on with that post. Cherish your mom and dad well you have them, no matter what.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's here on CycleFish!!!
    • 11 posts
    May 11, 2013 12:06 AM PDT
    I ECHO Tweek Loud & Clear. I lost my Mom 12&1/2 yrs. ago, and she was barely 62. I so miss her, and was always so busy working (I was the sole support for my family) double time hours. She was always full of energy and ready to go somewhere from theatre (indeed she, occasionally, acted) to great hikes to road trips. Now, that the kids are all older, and I've been single for a long time; and I have more time; I really Miss her, greatly. Sadly, my Dad, also died 2&1/2 yrs. ago.

Enjoyed yesterday evening very much, my oldest daughter, her husband & my small grand-daughter picked me up & took me out to a wonderful restaurant, and that was after they had been here all afternoon fishing and riding the horses on my farm. God is Good. Happy Mother's day to all you Mommies!
    • 5419 posts
    May 11, 2013 12:42 PM PDT
    Yep, I miss my mom sooo much.

As for Laura, Riley (our youngest and last one at home) and I finished our mothers day gift. We made Laura a rose garden complete with a white picket fence while she was at the Renaissance Faire today. We also got an umbrella for the patio and set that up two. Now time to go out BBQ Laura a nice dinner!
    • 11 posts
    May 11, 2013 1:11 PM PDT
    How so very thoughtful of you & Riley; A delight for Laura!
  • May 11, 2013 5:21 PM PDT
    Never knew my mom. She died of cancer when I was 2 yrs. old. Would love to have known her, but her story has been told to me. I know where she is, and I know where I'm going, so no worries here. We will get an eternity to make up for lost time. If your mom is still living, love on her. If she's not, thank God Almighty for her. I do. Love ya bunches momma. I'll see ya later.
    • 9 posts
    May 12, 2013 12:34 AM PDT
     Happy Mother's Day, to all my beautiful Cyclefish gal-pals!!!  YOU ROCK, MOM!!!  <3

Ride Hard, Ride Safe, RIDE FREE!
    TWEEK
  • May 12, 2013 12:42 AM PDT
    Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms.

DocLubo
  • May 12, 2013 1:10 AM PDT
    Happy Mothers Day fellow biker babes. I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Moms rock!!!
    • 3006 posts
    May 12, 2013 3:45 AM PDT
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!! to all my Cyclefishie MOMS have a very nice day & hope ur out getting some wind thru the hair!!!!
    Mine is 88 and still going strong perty much,course I help with any difficult stuff,yet she still drives n shops & does a darn good job of it !!! God Bless my Mother n all the good loving Mothers who deserve some sort of medal for enduring all the craziness that guys like me have put them thru!!!! roflmao
    Have a great day everyone !!!
  • May 13, 2013 10:29 PM PDT
    My mom will be 79 in August and she still shows no signs of slowing down. We had the entire family over for a bbq sunday to celebrate all the mom's in our family. Unfortunately for us my Dad is suffering from Alzheimers and Parkinson's disease. Although my mother never had a job outside of the house, she now has a full time job caring for my Dad. She still tells me that I'm gonna kill myself on that damn motorcycle even after 34 yeas of riding and for that I want everyone to know that my mom is the best and I'm proud to be in the "mommas boys club "even though she booted me out of their house for buying a Damn Motorcycle.