Daytona Bike Week 2013

• March 26, 2013 7:58 AM PDT

If any of you attended Daytona Bike Week, 2013 I was there shooting photos on "The Loop" .  If you saw someone taking pictures on Highbridge Road just west of the drawbridge that was me and I may have taken your picture.  Go to www.RidePics.net and look for your pictures.  They are posted by the day and then by the hour that you rode by me.  Any questions please contact me.

Thank you,

Joe Skaggs

www.RidePics.net

joe@ridePics.net
    • 1855 posts
    March 26, 2013 8:06 AM PDT
    Oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks like one of my ex-wives. Poor fella!!!!!!!!!!

peace
  • March 26, 2013 8:23 AM PDT
    He had a sour look on his face.

• 1855 posts
    March 26, 2013 8:30 AM PDT
    RidePics wrote...
    He had a sour look on his face.

I'm telling ya; probably the kind of look I use to have when she was around.  But seriously, she could be a twin. 
    Peace
  • March 26, 2013 9:34 AM PDT
    Why are they all leathered up? I thought all riders from Florida rode with shorts, sandals and tank tops.
    • 1855 posts
    March 26, 2013 2:40 PM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    Why are they all leathered up? I thought all riders from Florida rode with shorts, sandals and tank tops.

Well if that "really" is an ex of mine, it's a long cold ride from Ohio. 
  • March 28, 2013 6:46 AM PDT
    It's definitely too hot to be wearing leather in Florida in my opinion.
    • 1855 posts
    March 28, 2013 7:52 AM PDT
    specialopsmc wrote...
    It's definitely too hot to be wearing leather in Florida in my opinion.

The lows had been in the low 40's and the highs low 60's.  And it's been pretty windy and rain from what I understand.

Peace

• March 28, 2013 2:17 PM PDT
    Here in FL. this year we have had a late winter. And the lows have been in the 30s. Some nights even colder. Another factor is acclamation. Once the temps reach 60 we all wear long sleeves of some sort on. I know I do. And Thank God for my leather too. ~Peace~
  • April 11, 2013 3:52 PM PDT
    I was there and for the most part especially at night you dressed up. When we would leave ironhorse in the wee hours of the morning we were lucky if it was 40 deg.