Hello from Georgia

• March 22, 2013 7:19 AM PDT
    Hello CycleFish!!

My name is Josh Borne, Professional Freestyle Athlete. I am a nationally and internationally licensed and ranked streetbike freestyle competitor and in between championships, I travel the country and world showcasing freestyle performances. I have performed countless indoor and outdoor exhibitions throughout six countries worldwide and 39 states nationwide including X-Games, World of Wheels, Autorama, Easy Riders, Progressive International Motorcycle Shows (IMS), Daytona Bike Week, Daytona Biketoberfest, Monster Jam, IHRA/NHRA, AMA and many others. I was featured on Discovery Channel's "Ultimate Car Build-off", Speed TV's "Stealth Rider", "SuperBikes", "Pinks All Out", and Versus Channel's "Inside XDL".

I perform on the only V-Twin in the XDL Competition Freestyle Series and ranked 9th place worldwide freestyle in 2012 with my Hyosung GT650 and came in 3rd place Motul Drift Series with my Hyousng GT650R.

For entertainment booking inquiries or if anyone ever has "how to" questions about stunt/freestyle riding and the fundamentals of performance riding, please feel free to contact me online or via email:

Josh Borne
    Borne Freestyle Entertainment
    www.bornefreestyle.com /> info@bornefreestyle.com

FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/josh.borne.5 /> Twitter - http://twitter.com/@bornefreestyle /> Instagram - @bornefreestyle

Until then, I hope to see you at the next event!!

• 1161 posts
    March 22, 2013 10:55 AM PDT
    Very cool! Welcome to CF from Southern Georgia (Valdosta). I hope you enjoy it like we do!
  • March 22, 2013 11:47 AM PDT
    Dang, a star amongst us! Welcome from SE MO!
    • 1855 posts
    March 23, 2013 2:48 AM PDT
    ... Josh Borne showcasing the performance of the GT650 and GT650R  I've heard of you.  Welcome aboard. 

Peace
    • 19007 posts
    March 23, 2013 3:45 AM PDT
    Super! Welcome to CycleFish, the best Damn family biker site on this here web thing.
    • 16798 posts
    March 24, 2013 6:30 AM PDT
    Hello from the partly cloudy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.

I myself have done quite a few death defying motorcycle stunts, all were unintended. :-)
    • 44 posts
    March 24, 2013 6:38 AM PDT
    Welcome Josh VERY cool seen ya few times Great to have you put of the group
    • 11 posts
    March 25, 2013 1:53 PM PDT
    welcome Josh, from the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
  • March 28, 2013 2:51 AM PDT
    Many thanks for the warm welcome!! So great to be on here and down south in Georgia. This southern living definitely beats the arctic tundra of Michigan, lol.
    • 3006 posts
    March 28, 2013 4:57 AM PDT
    Howdy from Frisco Bay here!!
    Congrats on finding the best motorcycle board on the web !!!
    Hope you enjoy it,who knows you might even pick up a few tips here n there

stay safe n enjoy the ride