Still Pink and Suckin in Air...

• March 13, 2013 2:28 AM PDT
    I am still around ... just not online at the moment... too much to do in the workshop...Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible - Well... As soon as I can find a service provider that dont tell lies!!!
    • 9 posts
    March 13, 2013 10:48 AM PDT
    Past is past.  Hakuna Matada

***This post is over a year old, and my sentiments about it all have no bearing on my life or attitude today.
    There were some "personal issue's" at "play".

Note to self...
    Be very careful whom you trust.  And that goes for everyone.  Feel me?

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 23, 2014 11:23 AM PDT
    Well, Another year has gone by...

I am still pink and making use of air...

I won last years "Rat-Bike-Build-Off" with a half animal/half bike creation...It serves me well, I am still riding it from time to time now, it upsets the local constabulary beautifully as of course, its street legal... This years build has been very slow in progress but I still have 6 weeks to complete it, some parts cannot be added until the very last moment for best effect...

To qualify in this particular show the build has to be done for less than £100 (currently that would be approx $162) and be registered and street legal ... If the build comes to more than £100, supposing its say £180 then the bike has got to be capable of doing that in MPH...lol... The target price for the completed bike is £100 So everyone keeps the cost below £100 (last years total cost was £92 including the buying of a bike to start the build with) Last years find was a seized engined, busted up CBR600f, it had been laying on its side for 6 years with weeds even growing out from the carbs...lol... took just under 24 hours to get the engine working right, then another day to get the carbs cleaned and running as they should, I used a hammer to take off all the plastic panels...lol...I cut and rewelded the frame at an angle to accomodate the saddle I used for it......

All being well this years build will be completed on schedule and under cost, I wont reveal what it is being made from or how it is being converted and set up until after the show.....

Peace.....Jetman.....

• 2 posts
    May 23, 2014 12:01 PM PDT
    Cool
    • 1 posts
    May 23, 2014 12:15 PM PDT
    Is that a rat on the fender? if it is a "Rat Bike"
  • May 24, 2014 9:08 AM PDT
    Yes...Its a dead rat on the fender...lol...
    and if you look again you will see that there is one hanging out of the mouth too!!!

I stuck lumps of rotting meat under the saddle, around the engine, inside the head, in fact...lol...all over the upper part of the bike...lol...EVERY FLY in the area was hanging around that bike...lol...I named it the "JUST ROT'N" ...thats all I could fit on the number plate...lol...
    • 314 posts
    May 25, 2014 12:01 AM PDT
    eww
    • 3006 posts
    May 26, 2014 3:29 AM PDT
    LOL you may have defined shock factor in a new and interesting way?!?! Kudo's for pushing the envelope,not sure where you were heading with this,yet it certainly deserves respect for the effort.Thanks for sharing & I wish you success for the latest creation.:))
    • 1 posts
    May 27, 2014 9:56 AM PDT
    Didn't see the rat in the mouth. That's too crazy. LOL.
    • 9 posts
    May 28, 2014 10:30 AM PDT
    Still strutin the stuff.  lol

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 28, 2014 12:20 PM PDT
    That's just plain off the hook , lol it has my vote .
    • 5419 posts
    May 28, 2014 1:44 PM PDT
    Welcome back Slick... The bike is Awesome!
  • May 29, 2014 1:23 AM PDT
    Hey Slick ....There is and only will be "1" JetMan.........You are one sick puppy....LOL
    Night Dragon
    • 611 posts
    June 3, 2014 11:25 AM PDT
    Sick, disgusting and disturbing... Well Done Jetman! Of course it took first place, what other place would it be? lol