The "Virgin"??

• 823 posts
    March 5, 2013 2:54 PM PST
     A young man married a beautiful woman who had married and divorced 10 other men.

On their wedding night she told her new husband “Please be gentle, I’m still a virgin!”

‘How can that be possible if you’ve been married ten times.?’

‘Well, husband#1 was a Sales Representative; he just kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function; but he said he’d look into it and get back with me…

Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn’t get the system up.

Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn’t know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method.

Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn’t sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.

Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it…

Husband #10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was …
    God I miss him.

‘But now that I’ve married you, I’m so excited’.

‘Wonderful’, said the husband, ‘but why?

To which she replied…

“You’re with the ‘GOVERNMENT‘, This time I KNOW I’M gonna get SCREWED.”:)

• March 5, 2013 3:01 PM PST
    THAT"S RIGHT !!!!!!!!
  • March 5, 2013 3:06 PM PST
    lol
  • March 5, 2013 4:11 PM PST
    Wow! Ain't that the truth!!! LOL!!
  • March 5, 2013 8:18 PM PST
    Ain't that the truth! ha ha
  • March 6, 2013 11:42 PM PST
    Yeah, but you know he is going to hit the wrong hole, minimal lube, and charge a sin tax!