Dragons new Tenn Digs / Added Pictures

• 1780 posts
    February 15, 2013 8:50 AM PST
    Tweek wrote...

Nice digs, Dragon.  Seems pretty cozy, and "silks" wouldn't "fem" that place up, all that much.  Looks like a dude's place to me.  lol  

Appropriate you live within' spittin' distance of the "Dragon's Tail", eh?  That's an awesome ride.  Tho, I recommend, you ride that near the middle of your lane, or even right of center, in your lane.  You wouldn't believe how many cross over that double yellow, comin' straight at ya...and don't get me started on the cops.  The "race-ricer's" have made that the norm, up yonder. Love's me some curves, but don't need to go break-neck, to enjoy 'em.  Just as soon, take in the scenery as I ride, than to see a blur.  Have ya found gainful, yet?  Or are you "retirin'?
    So envious, of anyone who planned ahead, and can do that.  'Specially in them thar Mountains...lol  Let us know.

Ride Free  
    Tweek

Well Tweek right now I'm not looking for work.....just want to enjoy my new riding area, but in a couple of months I might look for some work.
    Not only do I like riding, but I have entertainment in my blood......Professional Magician, MC work, Performed in Comedy Clubs, Acting Lessions, voice over lessions, Magic Instructor. This place has a lot of entertainment and I hope to find myself here in that business.
    Love ya
    Dragon

• 1780 posts
    February 15, 2013 8:53 AM PST
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    LOL thats a sweet place ya got fer surethe only thing missing? is your motorcycle smack dab in the middle of the room !!!

Not saying I haven't done that before in rentals in California, but my Landloards here are real good people, and if they dropped in for a vist, and the skull was parked in front of the fire place......think they might shit a log cabin......LOL

• 11 posts
    February 15, 2013 11:59 PM PST
    Dragon, your rental home is very lovely! & I know about your landlords & the sweet elderly lady! I tell ya, she's gonna bring you some home cookin one of these days, soon! What are you doing today, in this cold, sleeting rain/snow mix! Did you find a DOT helmet, yet, that you are pleased with?
    Karen, a.k.a. tanzanitediamond
    • 1780 posts
    February 16, 2013 12:18 AM PST
    Dragon, your rental home is very lovely! & I know about your landlords & the sweet elderly lady! I tell ya, she's gonna bring you some home cookin one of these days, soon! What are you doing today, in this cold, sleeting rain/snow mix! Did you find a DOT helmet, yet, that you are pleased with?
    Karen, a.k.a. tanzanitediamond

I ordered a DOT helmet on line that's looks pretty good, and as far as today.......Maybe a Kroger run, other than that....just me and Dudley checking out the tube.
    Dragon

• 1855 posts
    February 16, 2013 4:18 AM PST
    How about a cup of joe in front of the fireplace with tanzanited diamond? Sounds better than a "kroger" run.

Peace
    • 1780 posts
    February 16, 2013 6:00 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    How about a cup of joe in front of the fireplace with tanzanited diamond? Sounds better than a "kroger" run.

Peace

Well Now that does sound better than Kroger

• February 16, 2013 11:09 AM PST
    Dragon, I don't think you need any help from Jimmy getting into trouble.
    • 658 posts
    February 17, 2013 7:39 AM PST
    NightDragon wrote...
    Bikermedic wrote...
    Kenny, The new place looks great!! So happy for ya Brother... We'll have to get together and set something up. Welcome to the neighborhood.

How far is Mt. Holly from Pigeon Forge?  Can't wait until it warms a bit, there is no on the road around here except Me.
    Dragon

Hey Brother, Sorry it took so long to get back, It's about  4 or 5 hours away. Depends on how many stops. IT's a lot better than riding to TX...lol

• 1516 posts
    February 17, 2013 8:23 AM PST
    Nice.. great to have things in an upswing!!!
  • February 18, 2013 2:08 AM PST
    Interesting digs...The rifle and swords are a nice touch to any living room...So did you move the flowers and lace to the Man Cave?
  • February 18, 2013 3:13 AM PST
    Congrats on the new place.
    • 1855 posts
    February 18, 2013 7:14 AM PST
    is there an echo in here. LOL
    • 1780 posts
    February 18, 2013 7:32 AM PST
    Fred77 wrote...
    Interesting digs...The rifle and swords are a nice touch to any living room...So did you move the flowers and lace to the Man Cave?

OH no they went to a dark place where the Cat can't even see them. Jeez I was afaid if they stayed there any longer I might start skipping around the house....LOL!

• 1780 posts
    February 18, 2013 7:36 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    is there an echo in here. LOL
    Jimmy I was thinking the same thing
    Hey Patrick did your finger get stuck on the enter button......LOL
    Thank You I appreciate it.
    Dragon

• February 19, 2013 7:37 AM PST
    No Jim just getting used to this new laptop.Never had one before so there is no mouse to click here just hit the pad. It was very sensitive,sorry.
    • 1780 posts
    February 19, 2013 7:57 AM PST
    DebraJo wrote...
    Nice.. great to have things in an upswing!!!

Thank You DebraJo......Sometimes your life get's going in the wrong direction, and gains speed, and it's hard to turn in the right direction, and the only thing you can do is Hit The Brakes....stop and re-group. That's basically what I did, and glad I did it.
    I appreciate the reply

Dragon

• February 20, 2013 3:03 AM PST
    Looking Good My Friend!!!