Dragons new Tenn Digs / Added Pictures

• 1 posts
    February 5, 2013 1:19 AM PST
    great stuff...and in Tn too...
    • 1780 posts
    February 6, 2013 12:19 AM PST
    Yesterday was 51 degrees so I threw a leg over Skull and headed out for the Smoky Mountains. Visited Gatlinburg as well, what a cool place to visit. I found the worlds greatest Bloody Mary, or so they claim. Was pretty good. Not to many bikes out on the road, but from what I hear the first of April things will change. Another good reason I moved is for something I should have been doing for a long time now......This is a helmet state, so now I wear a brain bucket.

I'll keep everybody up to date
    Hillbilly Dragon
    • 19004 posts
    February 6, 2013 1:46 AM PST
    In October ya have to head down to Lynchburg for the Jack Daniels Invitational BBQ. MMMmmm... Motel Reservations needed early.
    • 1855 posts
    February 6, 2013 3:58 AM PST
    First op ride on over to Maggie Valley, N.C. the "Wheels of Time" motorcycle museum. You definitely will enjoy it. Truly fascinating place.

Peace
    • 5417 posts
    February 6, 2013 4:41 AM PST
    My son lived in Maggie Valley for a bit and got married in Gatlinburg. Laura and I were down therefor 3 days in Maggie Valley and then 3 days in Gatlinburg. Great area. since we took the family we didn't have the bike, but we are definitely going back to ride the area one day.

Hey was that bloody mary in a bar and grill right on a creek?
    • 9 posts
    February 6, 2013 5:43 AM PST
    Sweet new digs, Dragon. And you'll love the ridin' up yonder. Might take a minute for the ears, to even out. They tend to "pop", goin' up and down them thar hills. lol Say Hello to Dolly for me! Rock on!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1780 posts
    February 6, 2013 6:32 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    My son lived in Maggie Valley for a bit and got married in Gatlinburg. Laura and I were down therefor 3 days in Maggie Valley and then 3 days in Gatlinburg. Great area. since we took the family we didn't have the bike, but we are definitely going back to ride the area one day.

Hey was that bloody mary in a bar and grill right on a creek?

Might have been one out the back door......there are creek's and streams everywhere. It was on the main drag in Gatlinburg, and the bar was in the very back of the place, a small bar at that. Any help?

• 44 posts
    February 6, 2013 9:18 AM PST
    Maggie Valley, N.C. the "Wheels of Time" motorcycle museum is a must it is awsome
    • 44 posts
    February 6, 2013 9:23 AM PST
    NightDragon wrote...
    This may be a might premature but Pigeon Forge would be a Great Place for a Meet and Greet.
    Dragon

I Am all in set it up we will be there
    • 1780 posts
    February 6, 2013 10:08 AM PST
    speedyre wrote...
    Maggie Valley, N.C. the "Wheels of Time" motorcycle museum is a must it is awsome

Speed not sure what's up with my cyclefish but I can't seem to receive or send messages, but I did accept you friends request.
    Just so ya know.
    Have a safe week / weekend

Night Dragon

• 1161 posts
    February 6, 2013 11:54 AM PST
    Wow, ND! Looks great!
    • 44 posts
    February 6, 2013 12:55 PM PST
    great biker bar at the end of the strip on the right in Gatlinburg not sure the name
    • 1780 posts
    February 6, 2013 11:57 PM PST
    I know this is unusual but if anybody reads this could you let Lucky know I cannot send or receive personal messages. Not sure how else to get a hold of him. See if he can e-mail me on my e-mail address, I think he has it.
    Dragon
    • 5417 posts
    February 7, 2013 1:12 AM PST
    Looking into it...
    • 658 posts
    February 7, 2013 3:33 PM PST
    Kenny, The new place looks great!! So happy for ya Brother... We'll have to get together and set something up. Welcome to the neighborhood.
    • 1780 posts
    February 7, 2013 11:25 PM PST
    Bikermedic wrote...
    Kenny, The new place looks great!! So happy for ya Brother... We'll have to get together and set something up. Welcome to the neighborhood.

How far is Mt. Holly from Pigeon Forge?  Can't wait until it warms a bit, there is no on the road around here except Me.
    Dragon

• February 8, 2013 12:04 AM PST
    Looks great. What took you to Tennessee?
    • 1780 posts
    February 8, 2013 1:40 AM PST
    spider wrote...
    Looks great. What took you to Tennessee?

Well have you ever ridden in Texas.....Flat as a cow Paddy, traffic is getting out of control. I got divorce a while back, and just felt like moving where I could make a fresh start, with new ridding conditions, new senery, and new friends.
    I've only been here a week but I love looking out my window and seeing the Smokies. Just wish it would warm up a bit, because no one is ridding except me.

Have a great weekend
    Night Dragon

• February 9, 2013 1:27 PM PST
    Nice looking home. I've only rode through the West part of Tennessee, but want to ride through to the Smokey Mountains one day. On that trip, the tail of the dragon looms. A bucket list item :-)
    • 11 posts
    February 9, 2013 11:58 PM PST
    Ken, You have a great place & at a great price for that area. congrats!
    And, yes, that area & just about anywhere in or on either side of the Smokies is a wonderful area for a Meet/Greet. And, you are so clse to the Tail of the Dragon, too.
  • February 10, 2013 4:25 AM PST
    Nice place, perfect roadsCongrats.
    • 1780 posts
    February 15, 2013 3:32 AM PST
    Well in the first set of pictures you will notice the living room was not to Manly looking with all the silk flowers and such, so here are some more with the silk's removed. That is my Son in the picture racing at Fireburg in Phoenix , and I bet a lot of you didn't know I use to be a Professional Magician!
    Yep That is Angel Eyes!

Manly Dragon
    • 1855 posts
    February 15, 2013 7:04 AM PST
    I like that it doesn't have that "cluttered" look. Of course, there's always that one place in the home where clutter rules.

Peace
    • 3006 posts
    February 15, 2013 7:45 AM PST
    LOL thats a sweet place ya got fer surethe only thing missing? is your motorcycle smack dab in the middle of the room !!!
    • 9 posts
    February 15, 2013 8:41 AM PST

Nice digs, Dragon.  Seems pretty cozy, and "silks" wouldn't "fem" that place up, all that much.  Looks like a dude's place to me.  lol  

Appropriate you live within' spittin' distance of the "Dragon's Tail", eh?  That's an awesome ride.  Tho, I recommend, you ride that near the middle of your lane, or even right of center, in your lane.  You wouldn't believe how many cross over that double yellow, comin' straight at ya...and don't get me started on the cops.  The "race-ricer's" have made that the norm, up yonder. Love's me some curves, but don't need to go break-neck, to enjoy 'em.  Just as soon, take in the scenery as I ride, than to see a blur.  Have ya found gainful, yet?  Or are you "retirin'?
    So envious, of anyone who planned ahead, and can do that.  'Specially in them thar Mountains...lol  Let us know.

Ride Free  
    Tweek