Chicago Auto/Motorcycle show

• January 31, 2013 12:19 AM PST
    O'reillys World of wheels
    http://www.autorama.com/?page_id=241 />
    I will be a vendor at this event. If you would like to come check out my sh*t in person....or just to say hello. This is my first time to the event. Should be pretty cool. 

Stop on in. 

• 1855 posts
    January 31, 2013 5:45 AM PST
    Wish you luck but I never go within 200 miles of Chicago. You can always stop by for a warm cup of coffee or a brew at my little country town in Ohio though.

Peace
    • 46 posts
    February 1, 2013 12:57 AM PST
    Nothin' wrong with Chicago Jimmy, its a great city.

Never been to this show but been hearing all kinds of advertising for it. I may run over and check it out. I'll look for you MWC if I do.
    • 1855 posts
    February 1, 2013 1:13 AM PST
    It's not so much the city of Chicago; it's the traffic around Chicago. I don't intentionally put myself in harm's way of idiots in cages. I confess that I may miss some things because of my aversion to city traffic, congestion, etc. and it's a longer way to go around but I've never been in a hurry anyway. Plus I much prefer the country side.

Peace
  • February 6, 2013 9:02 PM PST
    See you Saturday, I'll be the one with the bloody Mary. Lol
    • 314 posts
    February 6, 2013 10:36 PM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    It's not so much the city of Chicago; it's the traffic around Chicago. I don't intentionally put myself in harm's way of idiots in cages. I confess that I may miss some things because of my aversion to city traffic, congestion, etc. and it's a longer way to go around but I've never been in a hurry anyway. Plus I much prefer the country side.

Peace

I am with you Jimmy, I avoid high traffic areas, i am scared

• 19007 posts
    February 6, 2013 10:40 PM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...

Peace

I'm with you Jimmy. I avoid all cities if I can. Too congested!!!

Hell I would not hang near Philly if mu grand-kids could convince their parents to move...

But if you can deal with it it will be a good show!
  • February 10, 2013 12:37 AM PST
    Had a great time at the show Saturday. I think my wife had a better time.
    Her progressive bag was filled with a couple hundred $$ of new gear.
    Nice meeting you guys at your booths.....
  • February 11, 2013 2:50 AM PST
    I totally agree with you guys about the chicago traffic. I will NOT go into chicago unless I absolutely have to. lucky for me, THIS particular show is in Rosemont. Which is just outside of chicago. much better traffic. Not as many a$$hole drivers.