Went to church today..was told my biker leather n bandana werent

• January 26, 2010 8:30 AM PST
    Even GOD likes leather that's why he made cows in the first place,and this beautiful country side to ride through and good weather and sun shine. amen
    • 190 posts
    January 26, 2010 11:12 AM PST
    Amen brother patrick...good show,dude..
  • January 26, 2010 11:23 AM PST
    Hey SingSing, I am Pastor and I ride to church almost every Sunday morning weather permitting, Not all that preach the word of God are worried about anything more than your obedience to the King of King Jesus. I personally could care less what you look like, just who who you serve. Jesus died for the world not just those who are religous.
    Blessings ride free in Christ!
    P-Frank
  • January 26, 2010 11:52 AM PST
    I have been tought that it is appropriate to dress up for church as it is a sign of showing your respect for what Jesus did for us. But I also feel that it is important to be real and honest with yourself. Wear what won't interfear with your hearing, and doing what our Lord commands both in and out of those walls.
  • January 26, 2010 11:52 AM PST
    Reminds me of a Joke.
    Old gentleman went to Church one Sunday in clean old work clothes, old bible and sat up front so he could better hear.
    As he is filing out, the pastor shakes his hand, invites him back and recommends that the visitor pray to Jesus what type of he should wear to church the following Sunday.
    The following Sunday the old gentleman returns, and pastor, upon seeing him launches into a powerful sermon about bringing thier best to God.
    Later the pastor asked the older gentleman if he had prayed to Jesus about proper clothes in his Church. "I did" the older Gentleman responded, "But Jesus said, He didnt know as He had never been here"
  • January 26, 2010 11:58 AM PST
    Thank you to all who are replying. THis is a great read. I live in conservative southern Minnesota but have found little problems in going to the Catholic church or the pentecostal bible based praise and worship church. I love to read all about people's experiences. I am glad there are so many believers out there. Blessings to all. Cari V.
  • January 26, 2010 11:59 AM PST
    LOL!
  • January 26, 2010 12:06 PM PST
    God does not care if you wear leather, denim or a suit.  That preacher has to answer to a higher authority than any of us.
  • January 26, 2010 12:34 PM PST
    my one questions is this..and please correct me if i am wrong here..is not the job of the preacher/pastor and the lay people of the church to seek out the "lost lambs" and tell of his love for us and all that he has given for us and try to bring us back to LORD?
    • 1040 posts
    January 26, 2010 12:47 PM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    Amen brother patrick...good show,dude..

Had something else there but I guess someone didn't like my sense of humor...Oh well...this pic of Jesus and his suffering for us is much better...Peace to ya Bro!
  • January 26, 2010 12:50 PM PST
    i was in church this past summer an a couple of older ladies were sitting behind me.we had a scheduled broken chains ride after church.so all our members had there colors on.well anyway i over heard one lady tell the other,hey doris isnt that one of those hell guys. i laughed it off an you should have seen there faces when i turned around an greeted them
  • January 27, 2010 10:30 PM PST
    So cool to see all of these responses.
    We attend Crossroads Church in Loveland, CO. There is a biker group there, and everybody is welcome. I truly mean...everybody. Every walk of life. Wish I lived near you. We'd gather up as many biker friends as possible...and..."Go to church" with you guys. You guys need to find a new church that preaches the true Word of God. I've heard it said that Jesus rides a Harley. I'd like to believe that's true.
  • January 28, 2010 7:28 AM PST
    God doesn't care what ya wear, but only that your there.....