Look at your kids... (Warning: God Alert)

• 9 posts
    December 14, 2012 12:34 PM PST

Think about your children tonite. I mean really think about them. And PRAISE GOD, they are safe and sound. And then, PLEASE PRAY, for the families and loved one's, of the lost, in Newtown, Connecticut tonite.

Father God,
    We don't always understand, why terrible, horrifying, and heartbreaking things have to happen. We know only, that they don't come from you. Father, we pray that you be with all of
    the families, of the fallen. But most especially, Father, for the families of the dear little children.
    Our HEARTS are broken, for them Father GOD!
    But we know, you have gathered them all unto you, in Heaven. That they will never know pain or suffering again! That they are among the first blessed of your Kingdom.
    And that they will be singing with the Heavenly Host, until we get to see them again.

And Father God, we pray for the soul, of the young man, Adam, who's tortured life culminated in this evil doing.
    Father, we pray that your forgiveness be bestowed, and that you take pity on his soul, and allow a measure of grace in even this.
    In JESUS name, we PRAY ALL THINGS!!! AMEN!

Many may curse him, and me for saying so, but in my heart of hearts, I feel this act, came from a place of pure pain. That he was taken over by the enemy, when he was at his MOST vulnerable. So, please, Ya'll find forgiveness in YOUR hearts for Adam, as he was obviously, not well.  I'm not excusing his actions, I am only suggesting, that we do what the Lord has asked of us all.  Forgive, as we have been forgiven.

Thank you, and GOD BLESS YOU ALL! And have a SAFE and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 48 posts
    December 14, 2012 12:47 PM PST
    You are correct Tweek. Sad, really sad. Whatever brought this on is too, an absolute tragedy. This world is getting very wierd, very dangerous. God help us all.
    • 85 posts
    December 14, 2012 1:14 PM PST
    2 Timothy 3:1 This know also,that in the last days perilous times shall come. Another sign that we are in the last days, Jesus is coming!
    • 2072 posts
    December 14, 2012 1:46 PM PST
    Tweek......... Words well spoken !!!
    • 3006 posts
    December 15, 2012 8:08 AM PST
    Good post friend & a shining example of what all of us need & hold so dearly,Love, forgiveness & salvation thru that most blessed place in our souls at one with our creator ! No matter the time or hour of his coming it will never be known to mere mortals,we can only act in the present moment with the tools he left for us to do that work here in this time given to us.
    Have a very Merry Christmas Tweek & to all who read these words a very blessed holiday season to each & everyone one,may the love of this season overcome the memory of this terrible trajedgy.!
    • 2 posts
    December 15, 2012 10:33 AM PST
    I don't understand, I just don't understand modernity.
    I've known people who would probably kill you for failing to pay a $50 bet, I've crossed paths wih some really bad people but none of them, not one, would do something like this.
    I just don't understand.
  • December 15, 2012 10:52 AM PST
    I've been around a long time, spent my share of time in VN.  I have seen death in many places.  VN, USA, Europe.  Murder is one thing.  This guy may have had problems, but they should not involve innocents.  If he was that troubled, why didn't the coward just shoot himself first and save all this terrible grief.  This is a cowards way out, kill innocents for the headlines to try for sympathy, and then kill himself.
    I do hope God saw this, and this dude should not be foregiven.  Make believe it was one or more of your children.  If you could forgive him , you are a very strange person in my eyes.
    May he suffer eternally for depriving 40 parents of their children.  And then some for the other 6 adults.
    Call me harsh, I am sick of these "sick people"  whether they be a mentally disturbed one like this guy, or someone that uses any religious denomination to shield their acts of terrorism on innocents.
    I hope I am lucky enough one day to be able to put one or more of these "poor disturbed" people out of our misery before he/they can do something like this again.

Yeah I am sorta harsh, but I'll be happy with that.

This guy was pure evil and I am sure God has put him into the eternal abyss or whatever it is called.

DocLubo