I Like Guns

• January 5, 2010 2:58 AM PST

It takes a minute or two to download but the guy has some heavy duty guns that he shoots.

Hello , I like guns 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU

--
    • 1780 posts
    January 5, 2010 3:06 AM PST
    Hell Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Dragon
  • January 5, 2010 3:54 AM PST
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way about firearms
    • 601 posts
    January 5, 2010 7:38 AM PST
    So do I, but I like phones too, saves dialing 999/911
    • 1780 posts
    January 5, 2010 9:35 AM PST

Boy's and their toys...

Night Dragon

• 2 posts
    January 6, 2010 12:43 AM PST
    Bipod on a shotgun?
    • 1780 posts
    January 6, 2010 1:03 AM PST
    Not really functional ........but doesn't it look mean!!!

Dragon
    • 2 posts
    January 7, 2010 10:06 AM PST
    My tastes run to walnut, blue steel & leather slings
    • 1161 posts
    January 14, 2010 1:51 PM PST
    LOL This is GREAT!! How did I miss this for 9 days???
    • 2 posts
    January 15, 2010 12:05 AM PST
    Seakers,
    What do your tastes run to??
    • 1161 posts
    January 15, 2010 8:26 AM PST
    in the Army I use to carry the M-60, M-249 (Squad Automatic Weapon SAW) and M-203 (M16 with a grenade launcher under it), but currently we have a guns few around the house along with my Knives and Swords. 9mm (Glock) in the living room along with moms (Tauras) .357, 12 gage(Mossburg) in the hall closet with a round ready to be racked. the 20 gage (Mossburg) in my closet load waiting, 9mm (Sig) near buy 30-30 (lever action Winchester) with 3 rounds left (need to get more)Dads .40cal (Glock) on the side of his bed and another 12 gage (Remington) in his closet. but I love anything I can put lead down range (and protect my family) personally.
    • 2 posts
    February 3, 2010 12:00 AM PST
    Something to pass the winter days GUN SHOWS
    This is usally a pretty good show in South Central NY - Watkins Glen to be specific

Feb 6-7 NY, Watkins Glen. Clute Park Comm. Ctr. Rt. 17 Watkins Glen Exit, Rt. 14 N., R. on 4th St., 521 E. 4th St. Gun Show. T: 120-8'. Sat. 9am-5pm, Sun. 9am-3pm. Mid Atlantic Arms Collectors

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=watkins+glen,+ny&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=38.092988,88.417969&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Watkins+Glen,+Schuyler,+New+York&ll=42.379914,-76.862841&spn=0.034745,0.086346&z=14 style="color: #000000">

(sorry have not yet figured a way to post maps)
    • 1780 posts
    February 3, 2010 12:36 AM PST
    For those of you going to KY.....you know Ky is an open carry state, but the states you may have to drive throught might have different laws. There's a book out called "Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States" for $20 would be handy while driving to the event.

Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    February 3, 2010 12:42 AM PST
    I'm bidding on this 9mm right now on gun broker .com.......the thing with me when I get a new gun I usually sell one. I will sell my Sig 239 and replace it with this CZ

Dragon

• February 3, 2010 1:05 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...

Boy's and their toys...

Night Dragon

• 19007 posts
    February 3, 2010 1:06 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    For those of you going to KY.....you know Ky is an open carry state, but the states you may have to drive throught might have different laws. There's a book out called "Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States" for $20 would be handy while driving to the event.

Thanks Dragon
    That is a good post. I need to get a copy. Licensed here in PA but don't carry when I travel because I don't have the legal info. Some states can be pretty nasty about it...
  • February 3, 2010 1:07 AM PST
    A SHOTGUN,30.06 SAVAGE AND A 4WHEEL DRIVE
  • February 3, 2010 1:10 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...

Boy's and their toys...

Night Dragon

Hey ! Night Dragon?  I won't be gettin on yer bad side, very nice

RandyJoe......Ride Fast Safely...

PS...Let me know when your patches are ready?
  • February 3, 2010 1:11 AM PST
    I just don't get D.A. Auto's with no exposed hammer like the Glocks, a 1/2 inch trigger pull for that first important self defense round just don't cut it. Give me cocked and locked anyday.
    • 1780 posts
    February 3, 2010 1:12 AM PST
    Here;s the book I was talking about
  • February 3, 2010 1:15 AM PST
    I dont like to toss my brass around either, S#W 357 mag
    • 1780 posts
    February 3, 2010 2:30 AM PST
    This is my primary carry weapon, and the way I carry it,,,,,Cocked & Locked
    This is a Colt 45 ACP Combat Elite, and the holster it's in is a sky cop cross draw. sometimes I carry it in a shoulder holster, or strong side RH.

• 190 posts
    February 3, 2010 10:36 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...

Boy's and their toys...

Night Dragon

AARRGGHH!!!   I think i just exploded on myself! I LOVE THAT RIFLE AND SCOPE SET UP...THAT THING IS SICK!!!!
     I had a pair of Glocks. I prefer the 19 to either the Glock 17 or the mini 26..even with the mini pinkie extension mag it didnt feel right.
    i think the best lil attitude adjuster i ever owned had to be that S&W 2 "  5 shot Airweight. It was just a good off duty piece for the ankle holster.
     I once owned a Ruger hammerless six shot revolver. That was a pretty nice cannon but really heavy. The Kahr K9 was on the narrow side for me...
    I hate bein  a civilian sometimes as i cant carry anymore...NYC is notoriously a Lib Perp City!
    • 19007 posts
    February 18, 2010 11:36 PM PST
    Copied from Rapid City Journel
    As if we needed another reason to like South Dakota.

South Dakota's weak gun laws are helping feed the illegal gun market and allow the sale of guns without background checks, according to a report from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.

In annual state scorecards released Thursday by the organization, South Dakota received only four points out of a total of 100.

"Since South Dakota does not require Brady criminal background checks on all firearm sales, including those at gun shows, gun traffickers don't need to leave the state to funnel illegal guns to felons and gang members," said organization president Paul Helmke in a news release.

The Brady Campaign advocates for federal legislation to close the gun show loophole.

South Dakota received two points for not forcing employers to allow firearms on their premises and two points for not forcing colleges to allow firearms on campus.

However, current legislation in the South Dakota House of Representatives might knock next year's score down. HB1169 would prevent employers from firing employees or punishing those who lawfully store their guns in locked, private vehicles.

The state received no points for not requiring gun dealers to have a state license or not requiring dealers to maintain and report their records. The state went scoreless for allowing the sale of more than one handgun per month, and not requiring handgun owners to report lost or stolen firearms. The state also does not require universal background checks, fingerprinting, safety training, or child safety locks.

Surrounding states did not fare much better. Montana and North Dakota also received four points, Nebraska scored eight, and Wyoming received 10.

The highest scores were awarded to California and New Jersey, which received 79 points and 73 points respectively. The lowest scorer was Utah with 0 points.

South Dakota's complete scorecard results and other states' results can be accessed at www.bradycampaign.org.

• 1780 posts
    February 18, 2010 11:59 PM PST
    Rex that was some good infomation to know.........
    Got me so mad I throught I would show my last semi-auto weapon purchase........Ruger mini-14 223 with sliding and folding stock. with a Bushell scope.